Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Asian Boys in a New York Minute

For a man that likes Asian boys, the city that never sleeps is a tough place for me, especially when all I desire are Asian Boys.

Asian boys seem to be every place I look. Around every corner I turn. I've been in this busy city for three weeks. With each day that passes, my dick grows harder for Asian Boys.

I have yet to decide if I will stay in this city. As I make my way home, walking down 42nd street, I notice an "Asian Boy Peep Show" sign glowing through one shop window. Only in a city this relaxed could I find this erotic opportunity My dick sweats with anticipation. As I walk through the door, I see several Asian Boys. They are all sexy and sleek. I want them all.

"Choose wisely", the clerk behind the counter says to me. How do I make such a choice? This is a decision my cock must make. The two in the corner make my meat swell. They are both tall, muscular, sexy, Asian Boys. After telling the clerk, I walk to a back room, lay on the couch, and prepare for the show. The lights go down and the wall in front of me slides up to reveal my two Asian Boy butt-buddies naked.

Their Asian Boy anacondas are huge. I watch as they begin to play with each other. I quickly pull down my jeans and begin to jerk my all ready exploding prick. One of them gets on his knees and takes the other in his mouth. He madly sucks the Asian boy dick, slobbering all over the smooth shaft. I stroke faster and faster. The Asian boy on his knees, obviously the bitch, flips over on all fours. His buddy waists no time.

After slapping his rather large Asian Boy schlong on his bitches ass cheeks, he shoves his manhood up that tight ass. I slide my finger up my own ass. My stoke hand is getting wet with pre-cum. Slapping the Asian Boys bitch ass, he forces him to take it. The bitch has a look of pleasure pain. He groans for more. I am about to shoot my joy juice. I rise to my feet and walk close to the glass. With a quick stroke, I fire off my load onto the glass. Both Asian Boys come closer to lick the glass, as if they were licking my cock.

Star spreading the news, I'm here to stay!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kit said...

hot stories you have there. keep em coming. will love to read more. good work you!

August 13, 2007 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Pakipervboy said...

Good quality stories like this make me cum. Thanks.

March 13, 2008 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is Marion Bishop and I'm the webmaster of www.peloop.com

Would you be interested in writing an unbiased review of our product?

If you are, we can send you a free sample of the product which we would like you to review, and it is free of any shipping charges.

Feel free to contact me at pohsibnioram@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marion Bishop

August 28, 2008 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Hot Asian Guys blog said...

Invitation: Go to HotAsianGuys.blogspot.com to see real hot Asian guys
Thank the owner to leave this comment!

June 28, 2009 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very Good to read......Awesome Post.....Do any one want to have kinky and lusty Cheap Phone Sex.......Please visit us with full of lust........

June 22, 2012 at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home