Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Asian Male Love Doctor

Ever since my first appointment with the sexy Asian Male doctor, I find myself getting sicker and sicker each day.

Sick with hunger for his Asian male cock. The first time we met, I was seeking a treatment for my soar back. I was in such pain. The minute he placed his Asian Male hands on my back, I was instantly relieved. Although my back is healed, and I am not really sick, I need to see him. I phone his office to set up an appointment.

“What is the problem?”, the receptionist asks. As I think, “I need hot Asian Male love”, I say, “My leg hurts”. I am given an appointment later on this afternoon.

My aching balls can not wait. I seat myself in the waiting room,. I hope my handsome Asian Male dick doctor will be as thrilled to see me as I am to see him. Moments later I am in his office, seated on the examining table, still waiting. Now I really do have a genuine concern. My cock feels like it is about to explode. Suddenly he breezes into the room like a knight in shinning armor. My gorgeous Asian Male knight.

“Good to see you again Todd”, he smiles at me. “I was hoping I would get a chance to examine you”, he tells me. God, he is so fucking fine His Asian Male ass looks good in those pants. His mouth is so inviting. He notices my buldging cock through my jeans. “Looks like somebody needs some air”, he says to me, as he begins to kiss me madly. His hands caress my thighs. He unzips my jeans to reveal my throbbing meat.

“I have just the thing for that”, he says as he takes me in his mouth He sucks me good, the way only a wonderful Asian Male can. I fuck his face with vigor. My huge rod slides into his wet, warm, juicy, Asian Male mouth. I grab the back of his head. ”Eat my meat doctor, eat it up good”, I order him. I have never felt such naughty pleasure. I pull out and he starts to jerk me off. I a split second I blow my white load all over his flawless Asian Male face. He licks me up, sucking out every drop. He laughs as some goes up his nose.

“All better“, he says to me. “Let my receptionist know to schedule you, same time next week”.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger boyzmania said...

Interesting stuff!

Check out this video where two gay doctors sucking cock and licking the entire body like nipples, armpits of a patient who came for treatment.

September 23, 2011 at 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home