Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Thai Gay Asian Dick at my cousin's wedding

I cant believe my younger cousin’s getting married today, and here i am seated at the church thinking of sexy Thai Gay dick. all dick is good, but Thai Gay dick is the best.

i’m so fucking hot in this tuxedo. I can feel a puddle of sweat at the base of my cock. My family sits on either side of me. I frantically search the room for any sign of Thai Gay dick. none over there. none in that direction either. this is beginning to depress me. wait a minute, who the fuck is that? oh baby. tall, dark, and handsome over in the corner. he is fabulous. I cant believe it. I have found some Thai Gay dick, and he looks my kind of bitch. my little cousins best man!

I cant wait for this fucking ceremony to end. he has already looked at me three times. I can tell he wants my meat. i would be more than happy to force it in his tight bitch ass. My cousin and his new wife kiss. finally! as he walks down the aisle, i can’t take my eyes off his Thai Gay dick. he winks at me, assuring his feelings.

at the reception, i fly through the doors with energy. where is my Thai Gay dick bitch? i cant find him. frantically I ask around. He is nowhere to be seen. with my head hung low, i walk outside to the parking area. The rear passenger window of the newlyweds limo rolls down.

“looking for me?”, my Thai Gay dick asks me. my cock is about to explode. I reach for the car door and let myself in. getting down to business immediately, we started to passionately taste each other. tearing our clothes off. his Thai Gay dick was huge. i began to suck on it. I enjoyed his shaft. He especially liked when I tongued his balls. I could taste his sweet Thai Gay dick pre cum, which hardened my girth. He gabbed my head and told me to fuck him like the bitch that he truly was. I bent his beautiful asian body over and slid my manhood into him. I demanded that he take it! I smacked his round cheeks as I showed him who was in charge. he came all over the car seat. I was deep in his ass. all up that dark, warm, asian hole. i pulled out and jacked off all over his backside. he swung around. I ordered him, “drain that pipe, bitch”. he happily did. I grabbed the back of his head and forced him to lick up his own mess. he loved every minute of it.

Later, as the newly weds drove off in the limo with the crowd waiving them goodbye and good luck, my Thai Gay dick buddy and I just laughed and waived in secretive satisfaction.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger thanin said...

that really hot site I have found , I need keep you in my blog list,, can we ? It is a honor if you allow me.. Please visit my site here http://watchsexygirl.blogspot.com/

July 16, 2009 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Adult Sex Toys said...

super sexy story! thank you xx

July 15, 2012 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

freegirlwebcams.net is an online site that gives members unlimited access to thousands of girls for an uncensored web chat free adult cam . When you become a premium member you can interact with model and request for an erotic favor simply by tipping her.
visit site here . http://www.freegirlwebcams.net

July 25, 2013 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home