Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Taking Gay Asian Pictures

The lights are all up and the background is set in preparation to take gay asian pictures. Of all the photo shoots i do, taking gay asian pictures gets me the hottest. for my first shot, i bring in a gay asian stud with a perfectly toned body, and a monstrous dick to go with it. I instruct him to stroke his cock while he licks his lips. “Make love to the camera”, I say. “make love to me”, is what i’m thinking. after a few quick shots, i give him a bottle of whip cream. He squirts some onto his chest, onto the head of his perfect asian meat. I take some more gay asian pictures.


I send in another gay asian boy. this one is a fabulous twink. The kind of young gay asian boy you would like to watch mow your lawn in a pair of tight shorts on a hot summer day. he takes the studs dick in his mouth. This makes for a perfect gay asian picture. I shoot away, allowing them to be free. The stud moans in ecstasy.


they arrange themselves for a 69 position. they suck each other. I tighten the lens for a close up of the lawn boys cock deep inside the studs juicy mouth, making for a wonderful gay asian picture. the stud bends lawn boy over on all fours and spreads his asian butt cheeks. he tongues his little asshole. another hot gay asian picture. the studs begins to fuck lawn boys ass. both men scream. I snap away. i can feel my cock beginning to grow. I focus back to my job, and shoot as many gay asian pictures of this butt fucking action as possible.

Pictures of there faces, both filled with pleasure. the stud yanks his dick out and rises to his feet. lawn boy begins to suck on his beat red slong. I zoom in for the cum shot. I adjust my own package and wipe the sweat from my brow. The stud fires off in lawn boys face, painting it creamy white. “there’s the money shot”, I say. “these are the best gay asian pictures there could be”. and i cant wait to get home a jack off to them.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger absoluterik said...

Hello

I love your blog.



Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
Which title and url do you want me to add?

www.restoringLove.com

I am also a Best Male Blogger
:)


May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.

www.restoringLove.com



Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


:)



Kisses and Hughs



Erik

October 13, 2007 at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home