Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cumming of Age with a Gay Filipino

Every time I watch a wheatfield grazing with the wind, both my body and soul are transported back to the summer when i came of age with the help of a strong gay filipino. he was like no other gay filipino i had met before. i know now, i will never have another gay filipino as sexy or sweet.

I had just turned 18 years of age. I was tender, but tough. I was immature for my age, having no idea the value of true lust. Far from home, I went to work for him on his field. From the moment I saw him, there was an attraction. His age, which showed in his graying hair, was at least double mine. His gay filipino body so gorgeous. late in the evenings he would take his shirt off while working with me in the field. His gay filipino skin was sleek. his washboard stomach was rock hard. his cock would bulge through his jeans. he would smile and stare at me with his erotic eyes. We both needed the other. it was just a matter of time.


the last night of my stay, he came to me. his eyes had a softness. no words needed to be said. we just touched. I told him that i hadn’t yet in my life. his whisper in my ear made everything alright. he was gentle, rubbing his gay filipino hands down my body to my dick. He took me in his moist mouth. Slow at first, then fast. out of control. i cried out with excitement. watching his gay filipino face suck my young cock was amazing. he rose to his feet, bent me over the kitchen table, spread my cheeks, and licked my warm asshole clean. when he felt i was lubed enough, he stuck his gay filipino weapon into my waiting asshole. He was slow at first, putting in only a little at a time. but then he gave me the whole package. my body quivered. I cold feel his gay filipino love in me. He began to stroke my dick while he was butt fucking me. All it toke was a few strokes I exploded all over the kitchen table. Gallons of cum came out. It was then when he pulled his meat out and shot all over my backside. He used his gay filipino hands to massage the warm cum into my buttocks. I lay on the table, sweating and gasping for air.

I know it isn’t real, but watching that wheat field, i can feel his throbbing gay filipino cock cumming me of age once more.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home