Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Asian Cock Seals the Deal

I believe the best way to sell a car is to let the customer enjoy my thick asian cock.

My boss's motto is, “the feel of the wheel makes the deal”. My motto is, “The feel of my giant asian cock seals the deal”. as i stand out on the hot pavement waiting for my next sell, i wonder what the day will bring? how many sales will I have? how many times will i use my awesome asian cock? how many balls will I drain?

“Excuse me sir, are you david?”, a young asian stud suddenly says to me. “yes, i am”, I reply. He is a sexy beast. He goes on to tell me that his friend, jason, bought a car from me, and that jason was very satisfied with my services.

“he said you would take good care of me. I need to be taken care of”, he said. “Cum this way”, i replied. We walk the lot to find a car that will work for him. “will you take it in the brown with a stick?”, i smugly ask him. I pull out a car and tell him to hop in. Once on the road, i can feel my throbbing asian cock grow hard. i pull over to let him drive.

As we pull back into the lot, i instruct him to pull around back. he does so like a good little asian bitch. we get out of the car and i fold down the rear seat to demonstrate the room. He climbs in back with me. I start to unbutton his shirt and make him comfortable. “now let me see that huge asian cock i’ve heard so much about?”, he asks. i unleash my weapon of mass destruction to let him play with it. He licks my asian cock head. I fuck his face hard. all down his throat. he slurps and drools all over my cock. I reach for his bulge which is quit nice. I yank on his sleek asian rod. “assume the position”, i order him. he quickly gets on all fours and sticks his awaiting ass up in the air. “tell me how much you want this car”, I scream as I slide my long asian cock deep inside him. as i fuck his little asian ass, he cries out, “I want this car, I want it”. I smack him on his ass. my explosion up his ass forces him to take asian cock cum. I lay him down and suck him dry, swallowing his cream whole.

“now lets go do the paperwork”, i say to him with a wink. Perfect sales technique.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home