Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thai Men Do It Best

I love Thai men. As a matter of fact, I fucked one yesterday. He was named Pong and I loved the fact that he was submissive.

We met when I visited his dry cleaning shop. Thai men have the most beautiful brown skin and he was no exception. He had slightly feminine features and I could tell away he was a little queen, waiting to be dominated by me.

I felt him out about the possibility of a fuck and he wiggled his finger and nodded for me to follow him to the back of the store. As it wasn't too busy, he got his sister to watch the counter. All the Thai men I've been with have had nice bubble butts, and this one was no exception. My dick began pushing tightly against my zipper by the time we were halfway to the store room.

When the door was securely shut behind us, he turned to me and we kissed, deeply, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I put my hands on his ass and gave it a rough squeeze. Thai men have such firm bodies, it seems to me. My cock is about 8-inches long and thick. Most Thai men don't like them as thick as mine and will tell me no, but Pong saw it and right away, he turned around and dropped his pants.

I took my hard tool in my hand and rubbed the head up and down his ass crack. Then, I plunged it in like a big, fleshy spear. He had to brace himself against the wall, because of his slight build. I am a big bear, six-feet-four-inches and I'd say that he was only about five-feet-four. That's another reason I like Thai men. So many of them are of short stature and I like that feeling like I'm overpowering and dominating them. I began pounding away at his ass. It was so tight. It felt like a vise on my cock. I got going so good that I was almost lifting him off his feet with every stroke.

I lifted him off his feet, finally, and he wrapped his legs back around my waist as I kept pumping his butt. He was so light. My balls soon began tightening up against my body, a sure sign that I was going to cum soon. I couldn't help myself. I was just so excited by the situation, fucking him there in the back of the store where we might get caught, and his ass was so tight. Finally, I could feel my molten man juice starting to well up in my penis. I began giving him some slow, hard strokes, trying to keep from cumming as long as I could. Suddenly, I felt a surge from the base of my cock to the tip as I shot inside of him. He moaned and I must have fired out at least a cup of cum into his tight hole. It got all hot and slippery and I pulled him up close to me and shoved my dick in as deep as it could go, grinding up against his firm, muscular butt.

We broke ourselves apart, dressed, and headed back to the front of the shop with no one else the wiser. He smiles every time he sees me now and I now have a place to go anytime I have a craving for some hot Thai men.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home