Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Gay Asian Bar

I walk into the Gay Asian bar, and feast my eyes upon all the gorgeous, Gay Asian men. I’ve always been attracted to gay Asian men. There is just something about them that gives me an instant erection. Seeing that the room is filled with hot gay Asian men, I know this is my lucky night.

I notice four Asian men watching me, and I give them an encouraging smile. They smile back. Shaking with excitement, I make my way over to them. ‘‘Hi’’, I say nervously. “What’s up?” replies one of them. Before I can find something witty to say, “I’ve always wanted to be fucked by Asian men.”, is what comes out of my mouth. They smile knowingly, and lead me to a back room. A blindfold is placed over my eyes and a voice whispers “So you wanna get fucked?” “Yes”, I manage to choke out. My cock is rock hard. I feel hands all over me as they tear off my clothes. I’m led to a bed and told to get on my knees. I feel vulnerable, but excited as hell! Something is rubbing on my lips, and I realize it’s the cock of one of the Asian men. “Suck it!” he says. I close my lips around his dick. He puts his hands in my hair and starts fucking my mouth.

The second Asian man crawls beneath me and swallows my cock into his mouth. The third Asian man spreads my ass cheeks wide and begins licking my asshole. It feels so fucking good having my ass rimmed, my dick sucked, and a cock fucking my mouth! I hear a camera flashing and realize that the fourth Asian man is taking pictures of our little fuck fest.

Close to coming, the Asian man licking my asshole says “I’m gonna fuck your tight, virgin ass”. He places the head of his cock against my asshole, spreads my cheeks wide and rams his hard cock deep inside me. I scream in pain, but the guy I’m sucking shoves his cock deeper down my throat. The pain gives way to pleasure as he fucks me hard and deep. Being filled with these Asian cocks is driving me wild! The guy pounding my ass grabs my hips, slams deep inside me and says “I’m gonna shoot my cum in your ass!” As soon as I feel his hot cum filling me up, I feel a load of thick cream pouring down my throat. The taste of his hot cum sends me over the edge. I blow the biggest load ever down the third Asian man’s throat.

Just as I think it’s over, the fourth Asian man walks over, spreads my ass wide and sucks his friends cum from my asshole! Hearing all the moaning in the room, I know these hot Asian men are going to fuck me all night long.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home