Wednesday, July 11, 2007

How to fuck Chinese Men

For the second time this month I sat in relating class trying to understand why I was there someone text messaged me, if I would like to learn how to fuck Chinese men? It was an anonymous text message but I knew it had to be one of my boys who knew of my taste for exotic men, Chinese men in particular. I smiled as I messaged back yes. The message was then meet us at the Pacific Cafe at 7pm sharp or lose out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to fuck some Chinese Men. Checking the clock the time now was 5:30pm I hurriedly left the class with complaints of intestinal problems and promises to return the following class.

I must've driven like a maniac to get home to shower shave and shine for the possibility to fuck some Chinese men as the message said. I reached the Pacific Cafe at 6:45 and anxiously waited till a minute before 7pm to make my entrance.. As I had suspected a couple of my boys and two Chinese men I had never seen before sat at a table near the back left corner of the cafi gesturing for me to come over. Smiling at them I made way over and sat by the tallest of the Chinese Men who bowed his head in greeting as one of my boys gave the round of introductions. The shorter of the two, smiled bashfully as he nodded his hello that made his eyes sparkle with a mysterious sexiness that really attracted me. Quickly finishing a round of drinks we left for a near by hotel room facing the snow capped mountains.

As a group we got logs put them in the fireplace and started the fire got snifters filled with Brandy and sat on the floor in front of the roaring fire making small chat. Soon the warmth of the fire and Brandy had us all stripping our sweaters flannels even pants leaving us in only our assorted underwear or lack thereof. The Chinese Men had been coached to make a big to do over the size of my dick and the leanness of my body, though it hardly is anywhere near lean. Both took positions near me, one sat with me between his legs the other sat between my legs resting lightly on me. I inhaled deeply enjoying the mixture of Animale and Adidas ice the Chinese men surrounding me. Intoxicated by smells and the brandy I began to kiss the top of the guy sitting in front me head while the guy behind rubbed my neck and shoulders. I nibbled on an ear and was fondled from behind feeling my dick swell harden for action. I pulled the guy's hand behind me down onto my erection causing him to grunt appreciatively as he started to jack me off. I reached to do the same the guy leaning on me and hoped the guy behind me was talented enough to whack him and me at the same time. What seemed like an eternity later I had my answer, as we all three journeyed closer to the brink of, and then shooting our wads of come. Spent, we spooned for a little while gathering energy to do it again, us three, me and the Chinese men.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home