Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Japanese Gay Treasure Trail

Japanese gay men have always been an obsession of min. I’m the bored clerk of a T-shirt booth at a famous theater, but I perk up when my eyes fall on a 20-year-old, 6’3”, almond-eyed Japanese Gay god. He’s 170 pounds of lanky muscle, and his eyes lock on mine like targeting radar. I flush from my 42-inch pecs to my cheeks.

“Dude,” he asks with the slightest Japanese accent, “do you have a Jackie Chan T-shirt?”

“We have one from Drunken Master 2,” I stammer, unnerved, even though I’m 23 He follows me into the booth, but my boss isn’t due back for another half-hour, so I don’t object.

As I bend over the table to get the shirt I feel a huge lump grinding into my ass. “Take off my shirt,” he demands. I obey. The crevasses marking his 8-pack don’t hide the wisp of his treasure trail. I’m smiling to see this Japanese Gay god’s dick is a 10X7 monster.

His hands cusp my ass, he plants his mouth over mine until I breathe his exhalations. He uses his left hand to push down his undies, while his right hand pushes me down to his dick.

The head barely fits in my mouth, so he picks me up on lays me on the T-shirt table. He pulls down my pants and underwear. As I gasp, he pushes his fingers in and out of my mouth like they were fucking my face. He pushes his index finger into my squirming ass, adding the other two until he has stretched out my hole.

He pulls a giant rubber from his wallet, opens it with his teeth, and then pulls it onto his engorged rod. “Spit,” he orders then rubs my saliva on his dick. He bites my lips as he pushes into me. I’m barely able to hand onto the ends of the table as bounces it and me in the storeroom. My moans are stifled in his mouth, but the table creaks as T-shirts fly everywhere. His dick expands in me as my cum gushes onto the T-shirts behind me. He smiles as he pulls out, pulls off his condom and grabs the cum-stained T-shirts.

“I’ll want these as my souvenirs of Hollywood,” he says over his shoulders and walks to the front of the counter. I’m pulled together and ringing up the sale when my boss comes back. For some reason, all three of us are smiling.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home