Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Filipino Boys on the Beach

The sun is setting in the West and I am alone but for sand, the beached wood, and the not so distant thought of Filipino boys. I close my eyes to picture those two Filipino boys, with whom I shared not 24 hours ago. It seems impossible that on this same, shore, Alex and Ray were with me.

I breathe in to smell the fresh sea air and when I concentrate I can smell them The smell of Alex’s sweat, Ray’s tears. I can taste Alex’s mouth, feel Ray’s cock. Filipino men have never touched me the way these two did, gay Filipino sex never made me cum so hard.

My toes in then sand, I can feel my unit throbbing with the memory. The pressure building makes me fall back in the sand, fall back into the recent experience.

I’d always adored gay Filipino boys, but Alex and Ray were exceptional. The grainy sand sticks to the passionate claw marks on my back. The pain feels good, fucking amazing, like Ray’s cock ramming into me over and over again Alex’s hands exploring my body with such curiosity and vigor. As he grabbed my Filipino gay shaft and made it harden faster than a bullet from a barrel.

Alex swung under me to suck my hard, pulsating rod. He licked me and sucked my shaft and balls the way only gay Filipino boys can. His Filipino dick was a lightning rod, I rubbed in my hand. I felt like I wanted to explode in his soft warm mouth. But he stopped me with his expressive hands on my balls, as if to say “wait for me, I’ll cum with you”. Ray kept savagely ramming my tight, warm ass.

All three in the sand, Ray in back, Alex on the bottom, and me in the middle, intertwined in each other’s being. Our sweat mixing as we slammed our naked bodies against each other. Alex’s mouth sucking as though on my life’s blood. Ray pounding my ass. We all three held onto each other and we came. Alex tasted me as he swallowed. I took Rays Filipino juice. Alex exploded to the bight sky. On the beach. This same beach.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home