Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Asian Gay Guys In The Desert Night

The night was hot, as was I, with the thought of Asian Gay Guys dancing in my head. My love and desire for Gay Asian Guys is impossible to measure. As I drive down this desolate freeway and gaze up at the clear stars, my dick is so fucking hard!

The radio bores me. I am totally disengaged with anything no t having to do with Asian Gay Guys. The sweat rolls down the back of my neck. I’m so fucking ready for some Asian meat! I haven’t had a good piece of Asian meat in me in too long. Up ahead in the distance I see a rest stop. I had to stop driving. As my car screeches into the driveway, I feel a sense of pain, a sense of longing.. I slam the car door. I can hear the coyotes in the desert. All of the sudden I see an Asian Gay Man walking my way. “looking for some action”, he says. His body so spelt. My knight in shining armor. “Yes”, I replied. “I need some action.”

I followed him like the hungry bitch that I am to the bathroom. As the door swung open, the room revealed a plethora of naked Gay Asian Guys. Three, five, ten, too many to count.

Slowly walking to the center of the room, I was admiring them all. There beautiful skin, their awesome bodies!

Suddenly, they all started to come to me. We all just began to kiss madly. My clothes were quickly torn off and I was bent over like the bitch dog that I am. These hard Gay Asian Guy cocks were all over me In my face, on my back, in my ass. The excitement was unreal, the pain, so good! As they each fucked me in the ass ordering, “Take it bitch!.” These rough Gay Asian guys. My solid cock was so hard. My little ass so tight. I finally came. I never new I could cum that much.

I lay there on the floor, soaking up my own juice. There juices all over my tight ass. The coyotes moaning in the distance.

What a feeling! Gay Asian Guys!

I love the desert.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home