Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Asian Gay Male Encounter

Must these thoughts about this mesmerizing Asian Gay Male only be imagined and not real. It seems everywhere I look, I see this Gay Asian Male. I lie awake at nigh stroking my cock, while I dream about this sexy Gay Asian male. But, is this only in my head, or does he exist?

My manhood has never grown so hard, as with the thought of him.

I imagine myself at a night club. The techno music blasting, the drinks pouring, the men dancing. I see a gorgeous Gay Asian male to my right. His long jet black hair appeals to me. He has the eyes of a stallion. Once again, my unit begins to grow. After we watch one another for a while, he suavely crushes out his cigarette and steps on to the dance floor.

After seeing him bump and grind on the dance floor, I get so hot I must join. The urge is too strong. I walk over to him, he stops and takes my hand. “Please , don't tease me. No games. I want some action”, he says to me.

I follow as he leads me to a back room. It is there where the Asian Gay Male first kisses me. I quickly give in. How could I refuse his juicy mouth. ”I want you inside me, I’ve always wanted that. Give me that, please” , I begged. We tore each others clothes off. I felt his awesome rod for the first time. He was big, bigger than I imagined. I had goose bumps.

He walked behind me so that he could kiss my neck. This Gay Asian Male was making me so hot and ready.

He then whispered in my ear, “You know, I am real, I’ve always been real. Always been here. Waiting.”

My eyes open wide, “This is a dream”, I said. “A dream come true”, he replied.

“I don’t believe you”, I muttered.

“It is true”, he swore. As his cock rubbed against my buttocks.

“What is your name?” I cried.

The Gay Asian Male softly replied, “Jeremy”.

“Fuck me Jeremy, fuck me”.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home