Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ling, the Gay Asian Hunk

Ling was the hottest gay Asian man I had ever seen before in my entire life. He was 6'1, 180 lbs of pure lean muscle, short buzzed hair and smooth all over. I had wanted to taste that gay Asian the instant I saw him. Up until him, I never considered gay Asians. This one was definitely a revelation for me.

He was a friend of Eric's, and I met him when they were playing basketball one Saturday afternoon in Eric's yard. I thought I was going to jizz my pants looking at his body glisten from his sweat. I could have just run my hands over his abs for hours. When he walked away for a water break, Eric whispered in my ear, "That is the best gay asian ass out there." I absolutely agreed. "And he loves to fuck white boys." My dick grew hard in a sec.

Ling began walking back towards us and Eric said, "Hey gay asian."

"Was sup," Ling replied. "My friend here wants to suck your dick." I was bright red. I wanted to run away, to kill Eric, and then maybe crawl under the earth.

"For real? He can suck my dick anytime. You are fine." I was so shocked and excited all at once to hear this. "Wanna blow me now?"

We walked into Eric's house, and Ling threw himself on the couch. Eric sat in the armchair and began to feel up his now growing dick. He loved to watch guys suck and fuck. He had seen me screw guys since high school.

I was on my knees, thrilled and ready to serve. Ling sat back. He pulled his shorts halfway down, and I helped remove them completely. I reached for his stiff 7-inch cock lying against his stomach with my mouth. I tasted the head with the tip of my lips. Pure heaven.

I started sucking on it, swallowing the head, working up and down the hard yellow shaft. So fucking hard, deep throating as much of that cock as I could handle. I felt like I was experiencing cock for the first time. My body was shaking, my dick hard as a rock. And I took it in, inch by inch, hitting the back of my throat.

“Fuck! You suck dick like a fucking Pro!" I was so pleased that he was happy with the way I played with his cock. It only made my tongue stroke it more sharply.

He grabbed my hair and he began face-fucking me. I rubbed his thighs as his cock mercilessly pounded my mouth. Then pulled my head all the way down, and held it there. I thought I was going to choke. But I didn’t squirm; I just let him control me.

I saw Eric in the corner of my eye, stroking his 8 inch uncut dick. "Fuck his face. Cum in that bitch's throat," he was yelling.

I felt a squirt of precum shoot down my throat, and I knew he was ready to burst. My beautiful gay Asian man was going to cum. I tightened my mouth around his massive dong. I could feel his balls tense up.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard. I was in pain and let out a cry. He began slapping his cock against my face, and Eric ran over. Seconds later, cum was being shot all over my mouth, chin, face, and I was swallowing as much as I possibly could. It was fucking delicious.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home