Thursday, July 12, 2007

WANTED: Filipino Gay for Deflowering

I’ve always loved the soft, feminine features of Filipino gay men. That’s what inspired me to place an ad for a Filipino gay man. I wanted my first homosexual experience to be with a gorgeous, Filipino gay man. My ad read:

“Gay Anal Virgin Looking to be Deflowered by Experienced, Hot Filipino Man”

I got one reply and knew he was perfect! His name was Angelo, and he was exactly what I wanted. We agreed to meet at my place that night.

There was a knock at my door. I turned the doorknob and in walked my fantasy. Angelo looked sexy as hell in jeans and a T-shirt. After a bit of small talk he led me to the couch. He sat on my lap, facing me with his legs wrapped around my hips. His soft tongue began probing my lips. I sucked it into my mouth. He tasted divine! As our kissing grew more intense, he began grinding his ass down on my hard cock. We both agreed it was time to lose the clothes. Angelo stood naked before me, our eyes fastened on each other’s hard dicks. I noticed a drop of precum on the head of his prick. “Lick it off” he said to me, bringing his cock to my lips. I eagerly lapped up his delicious juices.

With hunger in his eyes he told me to bend over the couch. I nearly climaxed as Angelo began to lick and suck my balls from behind. Even better, he spread my ass cheeks and began to lick and finger my virgin asshole. “Oh yes, Angelo!” I cried “Eat my ass!” It felt so fucking incredible! Angelo was a Filipino gay dream as far as I was concerned. My ass was dripping with Angelo’s saliva, and I was ready to get fucked. He placed his cock at my entrance with one hand, and grabbed my hip with the other. Trying to be gentle, he eased his Filipino gay prick slowly inside me. I wanted more. “Do it!” I cried. He grabbed my hips and shoved his cock all the way up my tight, virgin ass. I screamed in pain, but loved being full of hard Filipino dick.

Angelo rammed me hard for several minutes, but my little virgin ass felt too good around his cock. He exploded, and I felt his hot cum coating my insides. “My turn to get fucked!” said Angelo breathlessly. “With pleasure!” I replied with a smile, loving the feel of Angelo’s cream running down my thighs.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home