Thursday, July 12, 2007

Seduced by Gay Asians

This is a tale about my first time with gay asians. Since that first time, I have had a near obsession with gay Asians..

We awaken to the bedside lamp being turned on. Two young Asian men bind our wrists and ankles with duct tape. “What do you want?” I cry out. One of them smiles and says, “We see you like to fuck Asians” and points to my Korean wife. Seeing my fear he says “Don’t worry. She’s just going to watch”. He throws back the covers and grasps my naked prick. “No!” I cry, watching my cock betray me as it grows rock hard in his hand. My wife’s eyes are glued to the gay Asian’s hand on my dick. “You want me.” He says. “No.” I whisper back, but my cock betrays me again with the flow of juices dribbling down my shaft. “Oh shit!” I moan with pleasure. The duct tape is cut from my ankles. The first gay Asian gets between my thighs and envelops my juicy prick down his mouth. “Fuck!” I yell as his wet mouth swallows my huge cock. Watching this gay Asian suck my dick is the most exciting thing I’ve ever seen!

Now naked, the other gay Asian straddles my chest and says “Suck my Asian prick!” I hear my wife’s heavy breathing and know she’s getting off on this. As he slips his perfect cock inside my mouth, I instinctively begin sucking the pre-cum from the tip. I’m surprised that it’s so delicious! “Oooh” he moans, “You’re a good little cocksucker!”

My dick is about to explode in the other gay Asian’s mouth, but he says to me “I want your cum in my ass!” So facing me, he straddles my throbbing cock and slides down my shaft until I’m buried deep in his ass. “Oh yes! Ride my cock with your tight Asian ass!” I scream. “Keep sucking!” says the other gay Asian, shoving his dick further into my mouth. This hot, tight Asian ass feels too fucking good. Moaning loudly I spray loads of hot cream up his ass. “Yes!” he cries “Fill me with your cum!” At the same moment the other gay Asian blows a huge load down my throat. I swallow it all, loving his taste.

Sucking and fucking these hot, gay Asians has forever changed my ways.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home