Thursday, July 12, 2007

Korean Boys at My Workplace

I find myself surrounded by sexy, sweet, Korean Boys as another long workday begins. As it did yesterday, and will continue to do so with days to come, my dick hardens with the passing by of each pretty Korean boy. The fact that all the Korean boys smile and wink at me as they walk by my little, cute cubicle, makes me wonder. Do they all want me like I want them? Are their dicks hard like mine? why are they always so happy?

William, or, “willy”, as i like to call him, sits at his desk while he talks to the hottest pair of Korean boys i have ever seen. I immediately imagine them naked. The skinny korean boy is sucking willies long bazooka. while the burly Korean boy is getting his ass licked by willies passionate tongue. The sweat rolls down my neck as I loosen my tie. my need for Korean boy meat is fierce.

The day wears on like a fucking life prison sentence. My mere two weeks of employment here feels more like two years. at my cubicle, chained to this desk, these thoughts go through my head. an orgy of korean boys everywhere i look. my package feels like a volcano about to erupt. i start to stroke it over my pants. my sleek rod. i can’t stand this.

”glen”, my boss slaps me on the shoulder. “Mr. Chan” i yell out quickly, as i remove my hand. his korean boy touch sends chills down my spine. “Come with me”, he orders. In his office i sit with a blank stare. “i’ve been watching you glen”, he tells me with a sexy grin on his soft face. “don’t you ever wonder why we all seem to be so happy?”, he asks. before I could even answer, willie walks into the office.

“It is because, we korean boys keep each other happy”, he informs me.

Willie quickly kneels down to spread my legs and reveals my white hot slong. with a gulp of his mouth he takes me. I begin to fuck willies face. his korean boy drool rolls all over my cock, as he begins to massage my sweaty balls with his flicking tongue..

“make him happy willie, make him feel welcome”, mr. chan orders.

willie sucks my manhood like a vacuum. “i’m going to cum, i’m going to cum!”, I scream. willie pulls my dick out of his warm mouth just in time for me to nut my hot joy juice all over his Korean boy face, up his korean boy nose, in his sexy Korean boy hair.

mr. chan approves, “welcome aboard glen, welcome aboard”

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home