Thursday, July 12, 2007

Gay Twink Delight

Have you ever seen a gay twink as cute as the one i met in the coffee shop the other day? I was sitting quietly, sipping my coffee in the dark atrium of the club, watching the activities and actions that continued in front of me. Most of us were seasoned, older with experience under our belts, but as I gazed through the show of erotic undertakings I saw my first glimpse of my gay twink. What on earth was he doing here?

His young eyes were fixated on the circle of men that divided us. His eyes soaked in their naked sweating bodies. He didn’t blink as the men slammed into each other, growing an obvious boner underneath his tight fitting khaki pants. It wasn’t the men fucking each other with all their spirit that made me hard; it was my little gay twink with his intent gaze and deep breathing.

I stood up , drawing little attention to myself. I paced across the atrium carefully avoiding the lights illuminating the men “performing” in the center. As my body drew closer, my unit grew harder. The nearer I was to my gay twink the more I could identify his youth. He was innocent He was fresh, unspoiled and curious. He was a virgin. He was mine.

Without words I took my boy’s hand and led him to the center of the room. Oblivious to the other men deep into each other, my twink looked only into my eyes. I unbuttoned his white cotton shirt and slid it from his agile shoulders then quickly tore my jacket and shirt off. My fingers barely fumbled with the zipper on his pants and they slipped off, caught only by the strong 9 inches beneath. There were only my pants separating me from my gay twink.

I got down on my knees. His eyes still concentrated on me and I opened my mouth. With my inhale I took him into my mouth and down my throat. I could taste him with my tongue. I removed his cock only to suck on his hard, sweaty, pulsating balls.

He pulled me up to his body and removed my pants, never removing his eyes from mine. His body was nervous with inexperience and excitement and he looked to me to make the next move. With my hard hands I turned his back to me, pulling salty sweat from his balls as lube I launched my cock into his ass. He breathed in sharply and than smoothly exhaled the secrets of 18 young years.

I thrust into him over and over, feeling my testicles slamming against his ass. My hands holding firmly to his schlong, tickling his nuts.. My gay twink was about to come and I wanted his filling all over me. I pulled out of his ass just in time to turn him to face me as he exploded all over my chest. And just as he finished he thrust my rod into his mouth and sucked me dry. There is no experience comparing to that of the first time for a young gay, twink.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home