Thursday, July 12, 2007

Gay Asian Chat Rendevous

I was wandering the internet when I came across a Gay Asian Chat room. I was curious, so I signed in and almost immediately I recieved a private message from one of the other people in the room. I found out later that it was a favorite hook-up spot for asian men, but at the time I was unaware and wasn't sure whether I was being spammed by someone selling cock enlarger.

It turned out that a guy in his early 20s named Van had read the profile I'd had to fill out to participate in the Gay Asian Chat and was really into the same kinds of things I was- movies, history, books. We spent three hours having our own conversation and commenting on various other people who were chatting in the open room. He had a great sense of humor and we decided to meet because we were really hitting it off.

I was rather nervous as I sat waiting in the coffee house near my apartment. When he arrived, about ten minutes late, he was apologizing profusely. I was too busy admiring his tan skin and the bulge in his pants to really notice that he was late and told him that it was no big deal. We sat for an hour or so having lunch and coffees and discussing a lot of the same things we did in the Gay Asian Chat. He was so cute, playing footsie with me under the table. I could feel a tingle in my dick and I wanted to have him right away. I asked him if he would like to come back to my place and check out my collection of DVDs. Ha! I know, it's a weak line, but he picked it up and ran with it.

We split the check and I let him head out the door ahead of me so I could check out his ass. Ooo-la-la! When we reached my apartment, I unlocked the door and as soon as we had gotten inside, he was all over me, kissing my neck, my lips, squeezing my cock. Before I knew it, he was down on his knees and had my pants unzipped and down around my ankles as he took my swollen
member between his warm, soft lips and began working it with his hot mouth. If I'd known I would get this kind of play from a Gay Asian Chat, I would have looked for one years ago.

His tongue had a mind of it's own, dipping into the hole at the end of my shaft and sending electric shocks through my body. He sucked on my balls, slathering them with his spit and then licking them off with the tip of his tongue, tickling them and giving me goose flesh all over. I ran my fingers through his hair as I pumped his mouth pussy with a slow, rocking motion. My Gay Asian Chat pal was now my fuck toy, and I grabbed handfuls of that shiny, black hair in my hands and fucked his mouth till I could feel my penis bouncing off of his tonsils.

It seemed like an hour had passed, with him bringing me to the verge of cumming several times and then backing off. It was exquisite torture and when I finally blew my wad, it was worth it. He pulled my cock out of his mouth when I said I was ready to shoot and used it like a hose, spraying my cum all over his face and lips. He looked up at me, his face covered in my man goo, grinning as he licked my dick like it was a popsicle, licking it up and down and milking every drop out of it he could.

We didn't fuck that day, he had to get to a meeting, but we set up a date for later to talk about our session on the Gay Asian Chat. We sat jerking off and talking dirty, working up fantasies for the next time we would meet offline.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home