Thursday, July 12, 2007

Asian Gay Nude Man in my Dorm

My nineteenth birthday was yesterday and I continue to have a secret infatuation with asian gay nude men. my tight little ass has only been fucked twice by the same asian gay nude man. my innocent cock grows strong with the memory, as i lay on my dorm room bed and wonder How many asian gay nude men will i fuck my first year in college?

This university is known for its asian background. Most of the students and faculty are Asian. I have covered my bed with pictures of asian gay nude men. hundreds of little photos of asian gay nude men reveling there love rockets.

just returning from the gym, my cute little asian room mate gets home. He is so hot in those bicycle shorts, His asian meat creating a huge bulge. He tears off his shirt to reveal his huge pecks and bulging biceps. Next he pulls his pants down to show his tight, hairy ass. with a quick twirl, I see his monstrous asian nude man dick. Since i skipped dinner and am craving some meat, i kneel down on my knees to taste the main course. sucking with all i have, my asian gay nude man butt hole feels loser than ever. my room mate bends me over and forces his manhood into my dark hole. I scream in pleasure and pain, as he slaps my white cheeks, he drives his cock. for the first time, my hole takes all 8” and I can feel his hard balls slapping on my thighs. he quickly pulls out and blows his asian gay nude man load all over my ass. I turn around and suck him dry.

There is a knock at the door which snaps me out of this fantasy! frantically, I put my throbbing unit back in my pants and gather up the photos. i open the door and see a fabulous asian man with some luggage.

“hello, i’m your room mate, frank”, he says

“oh hello”, i reply back. he walks into the room. he has a tight asian body. he views the room and sees a photo on the bed. i must have forgot he picks up the photo and then looks at me. I shyly look back.

he softly says, “I thought i was the only one who liked asian gay nude men?”

this is going to be a great year...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home