Thursday, July 12, 2007

Naked Asian Boys – Room 301

Naked Asian Boys - Room 301: Sophomore year of college I had a Taiwanese roommate who had a peculiar habit. He always walked around naked. Not only him; all of his Asian friends that came over did too. There were naked Asian boys in our dorm constantly.

One day I came in and my roommate and three other naked Asian boys were watching television. Something came over me. I decided to join them. I removed my clothes and began walking around. All of the naked Asian boys stopped and began to watch. So I started to strut around, causing more attention. My roommate stood up, led me over to the bed and motioned me to lie down. The jersey knit sheets felt good against my warm, bare skin. He sat at the end of the bed as the other three naked Asian boys gathered around me, gently pressing on my biceps and naked thighs. My cock began to move a little from the strange stimulation.

My roomie reached over and began rubbing my meat, allowing it to expand in his hot palm. The naked Asian boys looked curious as he stroked me from base to tip in smooth motion. I was hard and rigid and began to pulse my hips to my roommates grip. The naked Asian boys began massaging their own hardened dicks. Pre-cum leaked from the head of my shaft. My roommate leaned over and swiped the liquid with his tongue. In one strong motion he took all of me deep into his mouth, resting there for a moment and lapping his tongue aggressively around my sex. My body jumped in surprise. The naked Asian boys excitedly moved closer rubbing faster. My roommate’s warm breath lingered as he lifted before devouring my tense rod over and over. My hand grabbed his head as I fucked his mouth in hard, full waves. He moaned. The vibrations intensified my growing passion. The naked Asian boys jerked frantically and I could feel myself ready to cum. My roommate’s grip tightened as he pushed his nose into my abs. my balls tightened and muscles clenched as I pumped my big load down his throat. Hot cum shot from the naked Asian boys onto my chest, abs, and thighs. My roommate drained me then released my heavy dick, letting it flop on my stomach. We all lay there exhausted.

There are still naked Asian boys in my room constantly.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home