Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hot Japanese Gay Cocks

Japanese gay cocks are my favorites, not too big, and the Japanese men whom I've been with have been great at giving me the domination that I crave. Unfortunately, experiences with Japanese gay cocks are few and far between here in my hometown.

A few days ago, though, I went to my favorite bar and there, sitting in a table in a back corner, were two of the most gorgeous Japanese men I'd ever seen. They were in their mid-twenties, as I found out when I walked over to their table and introduced myself. They told me to have a seat and ordered me a drink. They told me that their names were David and Alan and that they were in town from Los Angeles to help set up the new car parts factory on the other side of town.

As we spoke, I looked into their eyes, which were a beautiful brown. I was feeling a little bold and put my hand on David's thigh. It was firm and muscular. I gave it a squeeze and when I glanced to see his reaction, he looked right at me and smiled. I felt his hand take mine firmly and set it right on his crotch. It was the biggest Japanese cock that I had ever felt. I just had to have it up my ass that night. As if on cue, Alan moved to the chair on the other side of me. He took my other hand and did the same as David. Alan's cock was even thicker than David's and I could feel both of them grow firm and hard as stone under my hands.

Then, they each settled a hand on my crotch and began squeezing and rubbing in time to the music playing on the jukebox. I was so fucking horny for their Japanese gay cocks that I couldn't wait to have them. I told them that I wanted to fuck them both and that my apartment was just a few blocks away. They were very willing. We downed the last of our drinks and headed for the door.

When we got to my apartment, we began stripping almost as soon as we were in the door. They were all over me, their smooth, yellow skin rubbing up against mine, their tongues licking my nipples and my neck. I grabbed those thick Japanese gay cocks and began stroking them until they were hard again. I loved the look of their pubes, the way the black hairs stood out against the tint of their skin. I had to have them in my mouth, so I dropped to my knees and began sucking their cocks. I alternated between David and Alan. First, tickling and sucking on the head of one cock and then the other.

I could feel their fingers tugging and tangling in the hair on my head as I took to slurping and began working my tongue slowly down the veins on the undersides of their dicks. As I said, their Japanese gay cocks were larger than I was used to and I had to open my mouth wide when it came time to show them how well I could deep throat. I took David's cock into my mouth and swallowed it so that my nose was buried in his musky, black bush while I jerked off Alan's fat hard-on.

I could feel my ass tingling and I knew that it was time for me to feel
those Japanese gay cocks inside me. I continued sucking on David's cock and got myself up onto all fours with my ass sticking up into the air. Alan got the idea and almost immediately, I felt his muscular hands taking hold of my butt cheeks and pulling them apart. David was giving out little moans as Alan began licking my ass. He was very good at it, running the tip of his tongue round my pucker and bathing my asshole in saliva. He dug it down deep, shoving the tip up into my hole and I gave a shudder and a moan of my own.

I couldn't take it any longer, so I let David's dick slide from my lips, and turned to Alan and told him to let me have his big, thick Japanese cock right in my ass. They told me they would do one better than that and asked what the largest object was I'd ever had up my butt and laughed. I couldn't believe it when they laid on their backs, their legs wrapped around each other. The locked their hands together and pulled until their asses touched and their thick, Japanese gay cocks were together, the shafts touching.

I had had a large dildo up my ass before, with some lube, but I'd never had two dicks up there like this. My butthole throbbed as I thought of it being stretched and probed to its limits. I told them I needed to be lubed up and David said it was his turn to give my hole a tongue bath. I went over and
sat on his face and tongued and licked their two cocks as he laid down a slippery flood of saliva into my hot love hole. They felt so warm and the skin was so soft and silky. He worked his fingers in once he had me lubed up with his spit and corkscrewed them, spreading my hole a little wider until
he'd worked four of them into it up to the knuckles.

I felt like I was ready, so I got up and lowered myself until my butt was just over their throbbing poles. Alan reached down and held them together firmly as I slowly lowered myself onto the heads until I felt them pressing against the entrance to my ass. I took a big gulp of air in anticipation of having their Japanese gay cocks spreading my ass wider than it had ever been stretched before and then I let myself drop down very slowly until I could feel their wiry bush rubbing against the cheeks of my butt.

At first, it hurt- a lot -, but as I got used to the pressure and wiggled around a bit on their rods, I got comfortable enough to begin raising and lowering myself slowly until I got a good rhythm going. They pressed so tightly against my prostate that I was afraid I'd do some permanent damage, but it felt so good being so full of their hot pulsating meat. I began to go faster and when I looked down into Alan's eyes (he was the one I was facing), I saw this incredible look of bliss and pleasure. I could hear David behind me, moaning, his hands on my waist, helping me move up and down because it was so tight.

I could feel pre-cum running down my thighs and was so excited about having their volcanic love juice filling my hole, that I lost my rhythm and began going faster until I felt first Alan, then David, shoot into me. It was so much jizz that it filled my asshole to overflowing and ran in a stream back into their bush, making it all wet and sticky. I tried to squeeze down as tight as I could, not wanting to loose hold of their big, Japanese gay cocks and keep them in me as long as possible, but I seemed to have a bit more stamina than they did, and I could feel them softening up. When I finally
stood up, their dicks slipped out of my wet, slippery, cum-filled hole with a resounding "pop" and slapped back against their stomachs.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home