Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Asian Twink at Lambda Phi

I was sitting on the couch, looking at the Asian twink socialize. I knew I wanted a piece of his Asian twink ass. I had always had many thoughts of how I would handle an Asian twink. The many different ways I would fuck an Asian twink.

I saw him look at me, and I smiled. He smiled back, and continued talking to a couple of the girls at the frat party. I just kept on staring at him. In addition, I knew he noticed me. He excused himself, and with a quick glance my way, he began walking up the stairs of Lambda Phi. I slowly followed him, a few steps behind.

He reached the floor, turned down the hallway and went into the bathroom. I walked up to the bathroom door, and saw that it was open an inch. I pushed the door open, and stepped inside.

The Asian twink looked at me. I wrapped my arm around his waist and kissed him hungrily. He obediently kissed back. I grabbed his Asian twink ass, squeezed it hard, pressing my hard 8" cock against his little body.

He was so much smaller than I was. A couple inches shorter, small frame, very boyish. I undid his pants, and forcefully pulled them down.

I cupped his cock. A sweet five inches, and he was shaved. So fucking hot. I gave the Asian twink a gentle stroke, and then bent him over the sink.

My dick felt like it was going to burst. It was throbbing and I knew I had to fuck this Asian twink before I died.

I pressed my dick between his smooth cheeks, and began to rub it up and down. My cock felt so good touching his ass, running past his tense little asshole.

I reached for the condom in my back pocket, slid it on, and began to cram my dick in his tight Asian twink butt hole. He grabbed the sink, and he began to moan in pain, his voice getting louder and louder.

I didn’t want to bring attention to our encounter, so I clamped my hand around his mouth, and threw my dick in deeper. His Asian twink ass tried to fight it, but my dick was too hard & ready to hold back now.

It slid all the way in, and I tightened my hand around his waist, and held his mouth shut while I fucked his Asian twink ass harder & harder. He tried to push me away, but I kept pounding.

I bit his shoulder, and burst inside. I thought I was going to faint. I pulled my cock out, and ripped the condom off.

The Asian twink was moaning from his now sore ass. I pulled my pants up, and grabbed him for one last kiss. He pushed me away, a little ticked off for having his hole fucked so hard. I laughed & slapped his ass one last time before I walked out.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home