Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mike’s Orgy of Nude Gay Asian Men

I stepped into the basement of Mike’s party and greeted the best fucking sight of my life. Nude gay Asian men. They were all around me. Nude gay Asian men to the left; nude gay Asian men to the right: nude gay Asians fucking; nude gay Asians sucking; nude gay Asians just sitting naked, playing with their hard cocks. I felt my dick get hard instantly.

I had always fantasized about nude gay Asian men, but I never expected anything like this. I was in heaven. "Attention my lovely nude gay Asian beauties." All activity stopped, and all the men looked at Mike. The men fucking stopped with their dicks in asses; the boys sucking remained still with dicks in their mouths. It was a complete freeze frame. They all gave their full attention.

"I would like you all to meet my good friend Ross. He loves a good Asian ass. So be kind and make him feel welcome." They did not move.

"Make him feel welcome now," he commanded. Five nude Asian men approached me, their cocks stiff and pointing. Two pulled off my shirt, kissing my stomach, neck and face as they did so. The other three undid my pants, tonguing my balls, and hard 9” cock.

They pulled me to the couch, now completely naked & barefoot, and began pleasing me. They took turns kissing me, gently fighting each other for my attention. They sucked my cock, one licking my balls, the other doing his best to deep throat my big dick.

One stood up on the couch, and fed me his sweet cock. He grabbed my head, slowly gliding his dick all the way in, and back out. I could taste the salty precum, and I began to suck harder. Within minutes, he burst in my mouth and I swallowed his gay Asian juice with pleasure. He sat back finished. One down, four more nude gay Asian men to go.

I began to finger the tight hole of one, and sucked the sweet little ass of another. They both jerked off while I played with their Asian assholes. My tongue shot deep in his ass, hearing him moan with heated excitement. He was getting ready to shoot his load. The one being finger-fucked moaned even louder, furiously jerking off his 6-inch dick.

I felt the hot juices run down my chest, and then he got off my face. And finger boy came a few seconds later, exploding all over his small waist and tight smooth stomach. I leaned in and sucked the cum off his belly before he rolled off the couch. Then there were only two nude gay Asian men left to take care of.

The two nude Asian boys continued to fight over my now throbbing cock. They were trying to be the one to swallow my cum when it shot out.

I grabbed them by the hair, and told them to assume the position on all fours. They immediately did as they were told. I pulled the one with short black hair by the hips, and thrust my cock inside him.

He gave a small grunt, but said nothing more. I began working my dick inside him. The other waited patiently for his turn, not moving from his commanded position.

I continued fucking him, throwing my dick deeper and harder, my big balls smacking his hairless Asian ass. He was letting out little moans here and there escape his mouth, but he took it. No complaints, no fighting. Just good ass fucking.

I gave another deep throw of my cock, and he just shuddered and started cumming. He finally let out wild cries, screaming in his native tongue. I let him rest, and pulled out my cock slowly, feeling his now hot ass relax. The last boy was waiting eagerly.

I turned him onto his back, and wrapped his legs around my waist. I spat into my hand. I rubbed my cock until it was wet again, and teased my last Asian. I slid only the bare head of my cock in, and then slowly pulled out. I did this a few times as he tossed and turned his head, saying words I didn’t understand.

I pulled away, spat into his hole, and buried my dick in his small little ass. Oh fucking God, he was tight. This could have possibly been his first huge cock.

He jerked off his smooth shaved cock, and I tried to go as deep as I could. I was beginning to lose momentum. It was as if his entire insides were wrapping themselves around my dick, and I knew I was going to burst inside him.

I bit my lip, dug my fingers into his waist, and shot my load inside his ass. The throbbing cooled down as my cock pumped itself dry.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home