Thursday, July 12, 2007

Not Your Average Gay Korean

I followed the small statured sharply dressed gay Korean with a rainbow handkerchief in his suit jacket into the dry cleaners on Hunting Ave. the one with the mirrored wall etched in far eastern symbols I called out to; Hey sweetie you are just the cutest, can I take you to lunch and (letting my eyes travel up & down) dessert?

The little obviously gay Korean turned to check me out saying, Let's start with dessert as he moved toward the back past the pressers and mechanical racks of clothing to a small room with a sofa, apartment sized fridge, microwave on top and a suitcase. The little gay Korean walked over to the case as he stripped out of his Italian knock off according to the tag I saw in the jacket, revealing a muscular chest, back, shoulders and a tight ass. The way he got out of his clothes and now stood before me with a pair of fuzzy handcuffs in his hands and a cop utility belt around his waist containing various ticklers and one cropping whip surprised me. But his unusual aggressiveness now really turned me on as he roughly took me one wrist at a time cuffing me to hidden hooks behind the sofa then kissing my mouth, lower lip, chin, and neck while undressing me.

I wanted to reciprocate and found it hard to do so since the crafty little gay Korean had me all tied up he did what he wanted to me. Little gay Korean started using a golden colored quill like tickler down the middle of my six-pac stomach and over the tip of my rising snake and under my nut sac. This action made my body tense and little gay Korean smile. He stopped long enough for me to relax myself till he lit the small white candle hed taken out the suitcase, kissing a pec muscle before allowing some of the wax to drip on the wet spot just left by the kiss he made a trail downwards to my naval putting the candle on the floor beside him little gay Korean started to blow on the wax trail which surprisingly turned me further on. Then on the back down the trail he brushed off the wax and kissed till he breathed hot air on the tip of my dick that stood at full erection longing to be sucked on. Little gay Korean must've read my dick's mind sucking first only the head of the shaft slowly putting more of my shaft in his mouth. Soon he was sucking for the last drop of gravy, as I cursed not being able to do the same to him. Then while I was basking in post cum bliss I felt my wrists being released and my ankles.

And as I sat still recovering the little gay Korean excused himself leaving me alone in the room smiling to no one in particular.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home