Thursday, July 12, 2007

Friendship and Gay Asian Sex

I was about to have gay Asian sex with my closest friends and I didn't even know it! Had I known that they'd been having gay Asian sex for years, I would have joined them long ago! My friends, Alex and Andrew are 18 yrs. old and Japanese-American. I was invited to their new apartment for the weekend. Arriving early, I let myself in and get the shock of my life! Alex is sitting on the couch facing me, and Andrew is on his knees sucking his Alex's cock! Gay Asian sex right before my eyes! Alex simply smiles and says “You’re early.” Andrew starts to pull his mouth off ALex's dick but Alex grabs his head and shoves it back down his shaft. Alex calmly says, “It’s just Michael, and it’s time he found out anyway. Sit down next to me, Michael. I want you to see what a lovely cocksucker our friend Andrew is.” Andrew starts slurping noisily on ALex's prick. I sit down and see Andrew’s mouth stretched impossibly wide by Alex’s fat cock. “How long have you guys been doing this stuff?” I ask incredulously. “As long as I can remember.” Replies Alex. “Gay Asian sex is pretty hot. Don’t you think, Michael?” He says as he sees the huge bulge in my pants. “Yes” is all I can utter.

Being half Japanese myself, we could have a gay Asian sex fest! “I’ve wanted to suck Michael’s cock for years!” says Andrew. “You have?” I ask stupidly. Andrew kneels before me and jerks my shorts down. “It’s huge!” my friends say in unison. “Yummy!” Andrew squeals as he devours my fat prick. “Oh Fuck!” I cry out as I receive my first blow job ever. “Oh yeah, Andrew!” says Alex, “Suck his cock and make him cum!” Then, locking his eyes on mine Alex says “Watch.” He pulls down Andrew’s shorts and pulls out his hard dick. Andrew moans as Alex begins to stroke his shaft. Alex then kneels behind Andrew and loudly starts rimming his friend's asshole. “Oh Yeah, Alex!” says Andrew, “Eat my ass!” Alex starts licking him faster and moans into his ass.

“Fuck me, Alex!” cries Andrew. Alex quickly shoves his fat cock deep inside his best friend. Andrew moans loudly around my dick and Alex yells, “Oh Andrew! You’re such a hot fuck!” His words send me over the edge. “I’m coming!!!!” I scream as I shoot huge amounts of hot cum down Andrew’s throat. Watching Andrew swallow my cream makes Alex blow his own enormous load up Andrew’s ass. “Mmmm, I love coming inside you, Andrew!” Alex moans.

With cum on his lips, and the only cock that hasn’t exploded, Andrew says, “Now Michael needs his first ass fuck.” We all smile.

Stumbling upon gay Asian sex is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home