Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Gay Asian Teen Encounter at the Mall

I was cruising the mall by my neighborhood looking for a cute gay Asian teen to seduce. I had always had great luck at the Lincoln Mill Mall. There were always a few good boys who were ready and willing to play with my cock, but a gay Asian teen was always a special treat. Gay Asian teens were a little rarer, so to get one was always more rewarding.

I stepped in, and walked around the mall a little. I went from store to store window shopping, hoping to spot a little Asian delight. Then I saw one by the shoe store talking on his phone. He had to have just turned eighteen, and probably just graduated from high school.

I walked by him giving a little glance to check out his small lean frame. To my luck, I overheard him say into his phone, “I really wanna get those shoes, but they cost $50 more than what I have.” I couldn’t thank god enough for my gift.

I walked up to him as he hung up his phone, sulking a bit. “Excuse me. I couldn’t help over hearing your conversation. You know I could help out with your situation for a small favor.”

The gay Asian teen looked at me with curiosity. “Like what do you mean?”

“I will give you $50 for about maybe fifteen minutes of your time. We wouldn’t have to leave the mall. You might even have fun doing it. What do you say?”

He bit his lip, and glanced at the window with the shoes he wanted, and said ok. We walked to the back end of the mall, near the exit where the employees usually left through at the end of the day. There was a small employee bathroom where I took my eager boys for their services.

I shut the door and locked it. I unzipped my pants, pulling out my thick 7-inch cock. I was so excited for my precious gay Asian teen to suck my dick. He got on his knees, and attempted to blow me. He had trouble putting the head of my dick in his mouth because his mouth was so small. That alone made me want to fuck his face mercilessly, but I knew I had to be gentle. He was young and I didn’t want to scare him.

I helped guide his head to give him a rhythm, and he caught on fast. His tongue was licking my shaft sweetly. It was gliding wetly with the back and forth motion of his head. It was hot to have this gay Asian teen embrace my cock as he did.

I saw him reach for his own dick and rub it over his jeans. That made me wanna jizz immediately. I grabbed his head with one hand, and my cock with the other. I began to face-fuck the teen. He was startled at my move, but he didn’t seem to mind . I could tell he loved my fat cock and I kept going. Sliding my cock in as far as I could, feeling the back of his throat. I looked at his face and he was in ecstasy, trying to push my dick in deeper. I was surprised at this youth’s enthusiasm. It made my hips only thrust harder.

His muffled moans made me climax faster, and I shot my huge load down his throat. I held his head there making sure he swallowed every drop. I finally let him go, and he fell to the floor panting, trying to catch his breath.

I pulled out my wallet after zipping up and gave him a hundred dollar bill. “That was the best bj I ever had.” I gave him a kiss, tasting my own salty cum on his lips, and walked out.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home