Thursday, July 12, 2007

Asian Gay Male Chat Room

Ever wondered what really goes on in an Asian gay male chat room? Here is a true story of sexual adventures that happened recently in an asian gay male chat session.

Asian Gay Male> I am 5’10, brn/brn, smooth muscular with a 7” cock.

4u2nite> 6’0” blond/blue, slim athletic, 7.5 cut.

Asian Gay Male> nice. So what do u want to do?

4u2nite> suck ur hot dick.

Asian Gay Male> sweet. Be right there.

The knock on my door came thirty minutes later. I was wearing only jeans when I answered to the dark and muscular Asian gay male. I was sexually hungry and motioned for him to come in as I shut the door. Asian Gay Male looked around and turned but before he could say a word I attacked his full lips forcefully pressing his body to mine clutching his tight, round ass. His tongue glided beyond my lips. His hand roamed to grip the naked balls behind my jeans.

My breath shortened in heavy waves as I led Asian Gay Male to the couch a few feet away, stripping his shirt as I sat him down. I tasted his skin traveling from neck to navel. It was warm and salty from the beach he lived at and smooth as half frozen ice cream. Asian Gay Male wasted no time removing his board shorts revealing his rock hard cock. He waved it back and forth invitingly and slapped it against my chin. My tongue teased his shaft in short, taunting licks. My lips formed tightly around his manhood and he tensed as I took his flesh into my mouth.

“Oh yes,” he sighed. Hands stroked my hair as I sucked. His hips began to grind with the motion. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down to release my aching meat. Asian Gay Male stood up and sat me on the couch. He knelt over me pushing his smooth rod back deep into my mouth, fucking my face. I seized my erect sex and moaned as he pumped faster. Asian Gay Male whimpered in frustration. Our bodies streamed with sweat.

Asian Gay Male pulled back and gripped his balls has he frantically jerked his wood. My lust stirred. I flicked his pulsating head with my tongue in anticipation. My breath quickened in short heaves as I shot my load onto his inner thigh. His muscles strained. He bit his lip and grunted in release, drowning my face in a wash of juice. Asian Gay Male leaned over, licked the sweet nectar. We sat there completely satisfied.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home