Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Gay Ethnic Boyfriend Comes To Visit

My heart has been beating all day due to the fact that the gay ethnic boyfriend that I knew from my childhood will be visiting soon. The thought of seeing this gay ethnic boy toy I knew in my tender youth, both excites and frightens me. What will he think of me now? How much has his gay ethnic look changed? Will he remember our sweet, innocent nights together? The fact that steve was my first makes this all the more dramatic. As i pull into the driveway, I see his jeep parked in the front. He’s already here. Walking through the house door, I can smell his erotic cologne which brings me back. back to another time and place. nights of sweet gay ethnic passion that i simply can not forget. on the kitchen table, next to a black suitcase, is a note,

“in the stables”

My eyes tear up, The horse stable was our place. our secret place.
walking outside, i feel my desire swelter inside of me. a fir burning inside of me. my dick getting hard. turning the corner and entering the stable, I see him. there was my gay ethnic boy standing in tight jeans and a black cowboy hat. I begin to breathe heavily as he approaches. His hair had gotten longer and blacker. his brown eyes still as sexy as ever.

“its been a long time”’ i said.
“too long” he replied.

His soft hand took mine. He kissed me. he led me up the latter of the hayloft where he had laid a blanket down. not even the horses were watching. again, we were alone together.

‘I’ve missed you. i’ve missed your touch”, i said.

He gently unbuttoned my shit, and slid off my pants. I felt his gay ethnic cock through those tight jeans. I slowly began to stroke him . he got on top of me in the 69 position so we could both pleasure each other. My gay ethnic lover sucked on my piece like no other. His dick tasted so salty and sweet. It felt like i was in a sauna, i was so hot and sweaty. I could feel his unit begin to pulsate as his jizz was ready to splash out. I sucked harder and harder. my load was preparing to blow in his mouth. with a thrust of his hips, he dumped his juicy load down my throat. The instant taste made me paint his gay ethnic face white. We stayed up there in the hayloft all night. beneath the silvery moonlight. Reliving those passionate memories, and making some new ones.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home