Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BURNING DOWN THE BARN

what male among us can't remember exactly the time and place when he had his first sexual experience? i certainly remember my first experience like it was yesterday. we lived in a large midwestern city but often traveled south to visit gramps and grams and all the rest of the family. my cousin dwayne was 3 years older than i and lived next door to the grandparents. our families were very close and i often stayed at his house when all the family got together and took up all the room at gramps' house. we thought nothing of piling in the bed together and frankly, it was especially nice on thanksgiving and christmas holidays to sleep in a bed with another warm body when it was so cold outside. those were fun times for all of us and very exciting to me in particular. i enjoyed the novelty of being on a farm with fresh cow's milk and sweet churned butter, fresh eggs from the chickens, and fresh meat from the beef cattle and hogs they raised. there was alot of work involved with raising farm animals, and they lived in the big barn just out from the house. there were alot of different sections to this barn. one section housed the cows and mules; the next section was for the chickens, and the last section was half for the hogs and the other half for general storage of farm machinery, implements etc. the loft was used to store hay for the winter, and in the fall, tobacco was dried and cured up there. we often would go up there and arrange the hay bales to make a fortress for our army battles, or make a hay house into a play house. there was alot of activity at this barn and i spent a great deal of time there learning about the animals and befriending them. dwayne and i were exploring in the barn one summer's day when i was 10 and he was 13. there was always something to be discovered in the lower section of the barn. once we had found a barn owl. just a few days after that, we turned over a piece of lumber and found the biggest rat snake we had ever seen or heard of. but this particular day, i was to discover something i had never heard of or even dreamed of. this day we were through exploring the wilds of the lower section; disappointed that he hadn't unearthed any exotic creatures. i was sitting on an old wooden door that had been tossed aside for one reason or another and dwayne was squatting on an old churn that had been discarded and we were just chit-chatting about nothing in particular when dwayne says, "hey, how big is your peter?" being 10 and having been sheltered all my young life, i didn't have any idea what a "peter" even was. "what's a peter?" i asked, almost embarassed that dwayne knew something i didn't. he says, "you know, your dick, your tallywhacker, your monster." well, i was really at a loss now and doubly embarassed, although i didn't have a clue as to why. then it dawned on me. he was talking about my doodle-bug! that's what mom and dad always called it, and that was the only name i knew it by. i remember thinking, "what does it matter how big it is anyway, and why is he asking?" of course, being 13, he had found out some things about doodle-bugs and i could depend on him to set me straight about whatever it was. i trusted his vast wealth of knowledge since he was so much older and wiser than i was. i wasn't really interested in the sizes of our doodle-bugs. why would i be? it was just something we peed out of, right? so, what's the big deal? well, it was apparently a big deal and there was obviously a mystery about to be revealed concerning our manhood and i was becoming more and more curious about the subject, but, at the same time, i was trying to be as sophisticated and urbane as i could be with my older and wiser cousin from corncob county. i couldn't let him think that i had been so long in this world and hadn't learned about...about what? what was it that he knew and i didn't? so i replied, "i don't know...i guess it's about this long," as i carefully measured out about how big it was with my thumb and forefinger. he laughed a smug laugh. there he was, laughing that smug laugh when he knew i didn't know what was what, and he was rubbing it in in his own impish style. i wasn't really offended because this bantering was always a precursor to him revealing something really cool, and i knew something cool was going on, and i knew eventually he would divulge the reason for his smugness. he always did. he always shared stuff with me. it was like he felt sorry for me being from way up north where we didn't know anything that was worth knowing, and i was conditioned that i could ask him anything and he would tell me the real poop. i waited with baited breath for his response. "did i measure up? was i inferior in some way? was i different? was i too small? what's he going to say?" i must have thought a thousand things while those few seconds passed that seemed like hours. he continued, "is that all?" then i knew somehow i was inferior, i was too little, i didn't make the grade somehow. he seemed to read all these thoughts as i thought them and then let me off the hook by saying, "i can make it bigger for you." you can make it bigger? i incredulously asked. "how?" nonchalantly he says, "just pull your pants down and i'll show you." so, obligingly and trustingly i pulled my pants down revealing my prepubescent genitalia in all its mediocrity. somehow i wasn't embarassed though, because i was with dwayne and we were cousins after all. he didn't laugh at me and i didn't expect him to. he was impish, but he was never cruel. sly but never arrogant. i was comfortable with dwayne regardless. he says, "ok, just lay back and relax. i'm just going to rub your peter up and down and it will start to get bigger. watch." sure enough, he took my peter in his big hand and started rubbing it up and down. slowly, methodically, rhythmically. up and down, up and down. he slid my foreskin back and pulled it up several times and then just kept pulling my peter up and down. at first, i thought it was just one of his pranks because i didn't really feel anything unusual. i had slid my foreskin up and back plenty of times while i peed and didn't have any unusual feeling that it would get bigger. so i asked, "well, when's it going to get bigger?" point blank. he said, "give it just a minute or two. i'll keep rubbing it and trust me, it'll get bigger...alot bigger. "oh, ok." now i'm wondering, "how much bigger? and how big is big enough? is he pranking me about this? but no, when he pranks me, i've already gotten the butt end of it by now. i'll just wait and see." then, after he had diddled and fiddled with it for a few minutes, sure enough, it did start getting bigger. it started to feel good too. "hey, that feels pretty good." "yeah, it'll feel even better in a few more minutes," he assured me. "ok, keep going then. how much bigger will it get?" my curiosity still piqued. "oh, it's probably as big as it's going to get right now, but as you get older, it will grow along with you, and if you do what i'm doing to you, it'll get alot bigger still." "that's great," i sheepishly said. he kept rubbing it at the same pace for a while and i seemed to feel the same sensation at the same level, although it really did feel good to me. i watched his face as he concentrated on what he was doing to me. he was confident that i was going to enjoy this later on moreso than right at that moment, but i was content to let him do this to me because he was my cousin, and if he said it was going to feel great, that was gospel to me. i just had to be patient. as he stroked my first hard-on, it really did look huge to me. it had never been hard before that i could remember, and as he wrapped his hand around it and kept jacking, i began to feel a stronger and better sensation. he would change his grip from time to time, and i found that the tighter his grip, the more sensation i felt. oh, man, this was really beginning to feel good. i noticed my breathing was getting faster and i could feel my heart pumping faster. i was laid back on the door and he was sitting beside me stroking me up and down, up and down, up and down. i would look up at him and he would look back at me and smile as he continued to slide his hand up and down my naked dick. his look was like that of an older, wiser mentor who knew what he was doing and knew what the outcome was going to be while i didn't. he was grinning at the thought that this was my first time and he seemed to be gratified that it was he who was introducing me to the same wonderful sensation that he had discovered sometime in the recent past. he was going a little faster now and his grip was a little firmer. i could feel the difference his grip made and my peter was really getting warm. i glanced up to see the exposed head was nearly purple instead of the soft pink it usually was. i had no idea about the male anatomy and what caused this new and strange phenomenon. all i knew was that it sure was feeling better and better. he was stroking a little faster now; and with each increase in speed, my young body began to quiver and my muscles began to tighten up. i could feel my nut sack tensing up and every nerve and fiber seemed to be affected by the wonderful massage my meat was getting from an experienced hand. faster still,and my legs began to straighten out without even a conscious thought from me to make them do that. up and down, faster and faster, his hand a blur seemingly as he pumped and pumped my ever hardening gland. my hands went to my thighs and gripped them as this glorious sensation flooded my inexperienced being. faster and faster.....my legs going up in the air, my shoulders coming up off the flat panel of the door, my breath coming in gasps, my abdomen tensing and tightening, my mind spinning and whirling while this wonderful feeling permeated my whole body. then, when i didn't think i could stand any more pleasure, i reached that climactic plateau at last. my shoulders lunged up nearly pulling me upright when the first wave of ecstasy washed over me. my legs were lifting up by themselves, tense and taut as a bowstring. he kept jacking me. furiously the heel of his hand was slapping my groin almost faster than i could hear the strokes coming up and down, one right after another. the second wave was as strong as the first and my body lunged up again uncontrollably. i felt like a fish flopping on the beach and thought what a silly thing to think at a time like this when wave after wave of sheer and unbridled, indescribable pleasure enveloped my entire body. he kept jacking and stroking my wonderfully hard peter and i kept lunging and falling as i was caught in the throes of the most wonderful experience i had ever thought possible. in those split seconds, i thought a hundred thoughts about how i was feeling, and i was hoping this tremendous feeling would last and last, yet i somehow dreaded the reality that it wasn't going to last much longer. but, oh, how good it felt for as long as it did last. his pace slackened as he was assured that i had reached my climax. just a few more slight lunges as my body relaxed after this terriffic feeling ebbed. he continued to fondle me as i wound down and i looked up to see him smiling a knowing smile. yeah, he knew what was up, for sure. whatever bonds there were between us before were strengthened one hundred fold after this. he finally unhanded me and i lay back on the door completely spent. wow. what an experience. secretly i thought, "boy, i can't wait to do this again!....and again..and again." about the time i began to regain my composure, he asks, "how about doing me now?" "well, yeah, sure" i halfheartedly replied. self consciously i wondered if i could do to him half of what he did to me, but, hey, he's my cousin. what could i say? then again, i suddenly became overwhelmingly curious about his peter, and was it bigger than mine, and will he attain the same heights of intense pleasure that i had? so i said, "go ahead, pull your pants down." well, when he pulled his pants down, he left his underwear up for just a minute. just long enough for me to see this huge bulge with a real monster lurking just behind the cloth restraint. as i reached for the elastic waistband and slid my little hands ever so slowly and furtively inside the white briefs to pull them down, he sucked in his breath suddenly. looking back, i'm sure it was in anticipation of what he knew was going to happen to him, and maybe because it would be his first time having someone else bring him to the same wonderful feeling he had brought to me. as i demurely and inexpertly tugged on his shorts, his peter was sticking out so far that i had a hard time getting them all the way down. when i did slide them down, his hard dick sprang back up so quickly that it slapped his belly with a resounding smack. and there it was. it was a thing of beauty to me. indeed it was bigger than mine...much, much bigger. standing strong and erect, straight up with just a slight curve upwards. he had a foreskin too, just like mine. for some reason, it was a huge relief to see that he and i were just alike. except his was much bigger than mine, and alot fatter around too. i just looked at it, awestruck. he reached down and fondled it out of embarassment i guess because i was dumbstruck by it and could do nothing but stare at it. then the urge came to reach out and touch it to see what would happen. as i touched it, he again gasped, and that encouraged me to go ahead and do to him what he had done to me just minutes before. he lay back on the same door i had been laying on and i sat down next to him, never taking my eyes off this huge and compelling real life monster of a cock. it was so hard already it didn't need any fondling or massaging like he had to do to me to get me up. i reached for it and enveloped it in my little hand and gently slid his foreskin back revealing his large, swollen head. it was purple already too, and i slid the foreskin back over the head, and as i did, i noticed some clear fluid oozed out of his opening. with my finger and thumb, i reached out to investigate what this might be. i had no idea that it was the body's way of lubricating the glans for sex, so i just massaged it around the head of his dick a few times, doing what came naturally. he, being so much more sensitive than i, moaned an encouraging "hmmm." i knew i was making him feel good regardless of my inexperienced touch. he had alot of hair just above his giant dick, and his balls were hairy too. there was hair under his armpits and on his bare legs and thighs. he simply said this is what happens to you when you get my age and start puberty. this was news to me, but i accepted his explanation and returned to the task at hand. wow, his dick was huge compared to mine. i played with it in my own childish way, but i really liked the feel of it. so big and warm, and i liked the way his foreskin was sliding effortlessly up and down over his dickhead. the more i stroked him, the more clear fluid came out. i emulated his technique as nearly as i could figuring it sure worked great for me, it had to be good for him too. sure enough, after a few minutes of stroking him up and down, up and down, he started breathing harder just like me. i watched to see his reaction every time i changed my grip or my speed, and he just grinned his encouragement, content to let me have as much fun as he had doing me. he got harder the longer i pumped his iron and i could see that it wasn't going to take him nearly as long as i took to reach that magical feeling. the clear fluid was flowing more freely and with every squeeze on his shaft, a little more leaked out until it finally began to froth from the movement of his foreskin back and forth. i was fascinated to see this happening and i kept jacking and stroking just like he did. he was writhing on the door the longer i pumped and i saw his body start to tense up, just like mine did. the muscles in his face went taut and his neck began to tighten up as well as i slid him up and down, faster and faster. he started to moan as i continued the slapping of his solid meat in my tender little hand, and as i increased in speed, he tensed up even more. i tightened my grip on this throbbing monster and he began breathing faster and faster. just like i did, his legs started to stiffen straight out and his hands grabbed both thighs as the onslaught on his cranker kept pounding out a rhythm. faster and faster i went, holding on to his now slimy peter for all i was worth. my hand and arm were starting to get tired but i kept up the intense pace. he was moaning louder and louder just as i had done and then i heard a throaty "uugghhh" at the same time i saw white liquid spurting up into the air from the head of his cock. spurting white jizz erupting into the air in one spasm after another, falling in big drips onto his muscular abdomen. i was surprised to see this, of course, and it just kept spurting. his body was so tight and he kept cumming all over the both of us. i couldn't believe this stuff getting all over my hand, getting in my hair, getting in his hair and face. sweet jesus, what have i done to him? he just kept lunging and spurting as i kept on jacking him, it seemed like it went on forever, and then he let out a sigh of relief and i slowed down my strokes as he relaxed. i milked his jizm out of his foreskin the best i could although i had no idea why i thought it necessary. i just didn't want to let go of this newfound toy i think. well,needless to say, that was the beginning of alot of trips to the barn that summer. i found out too that it was alot more fun having him jack me off than me doing it myself. he must have felt the same because we always did each other every time we got together. i'll never forget the fun of handling that huge, fat, throbbing cock of his on every visit. i got a hard-on every time i found out we were going for a visit.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home