Monday, July 16, 2007

Backside of the Desert Part II

When Brian finally stopped shuddering and convulsing from what had to have been his most intense orgasm ever, he collapsed into my arms and we fell back on my bunk together. I couldn't believe what had just happened as I held him lovingly and watched his heavy breathing subside. I was almost too afraid to say anything for fear of breaking the spell. Plus,I was afraid Brian would come back around and realize what he had allowed to happen between us and then get all paranoid about it and turn against me. As I lay there caressing him and fondling his nipples, he opened his eyes and looked up at me. Instantly, I recognized the fear that nearly paralyzed me was needless as he smiled and chuckled a mischievous little chuckle. "Wow, I thought I was going to pass out from that one. Damn, I can't believe the load I shot; it just kept cumming and cumming and I was so digging it, man. That's the best I ever had, no doubt. Thanks, man," he said tenderly. My heart melted at those last two little words. His inflection and his soft green eyes looking up at me told me volumes about this wonderful guy. All my hopes and dreams about him had come true. I was elated to say the least. "You're welcome, Brian," was all I could manage to say as my heart was overcome with emotion at this tender exchange. We didn't know what to say for what seemed like an hour. We just lay there together snuggled up in that little bunk looking at each other and thinking our own separate thoughts about what had just happened. I was content to just have him laying across me while I continued to caress him and care for him. He was nearly asleep from what he had consumed earlier and then this mind-blowing sexual escapade. I knew he had to be nearly all in. His eyes were closed and he rested peacefully for a while. He was so handsome as my eyes surveyed every inch of his naked body as he lay there under my arm. My finger traced the outline of his face, caressing his cheeks and gently brushing his wavy hair off his smooth brow. I don't know how much time passed as we laid there together. I mused at what an incredible dream had actually come true and here we were, safe in each other's arms, locked into a bond together that probably neither of us wholly could understand. A million thoughts raced through my mind as I gazed upon this beautiful young man in all his naked glory. My fingers had full freedom to touch and experience every inch of his body and my eyes continued to drink in all his magnificent manliness. I gently brushed his soft, auburn colored pubic hair while glancing alternately from here to his face and back again. His pubes were still damp from my saliva and the remnants of his semen as it leaked out from his now flaccid member. I spread these few remaining drops around the crown of his meatus and he stirred at the sensation. He spread his legs slightly to accommodate my gentle movements and I gripped his love muscle in my hand and continued to smear his head with his natural lubricant. I marvelled at the size of this ram tool, even soft it more than filled my hand. I could feel the blood beginning to re-fill the cavernous membranes in his dick, and it slowly began to enlarge. Intently I watched the skin of his penis stretch and expand as he became more and more erect. I used the side of my thumb to slide between the sides of his opening and began to rub so gingerly back and forth. Precum oozed out and intensified the sensation and Brian moaned an encouraging "mmmm" while his legs straightened simultaneously. His hand came up the back of my arm and his fingers ran lovingly through my hair. He pinched my ear between his fingers and gently tugged on my lobe. His hand cupped the side of my head and massaged my scalp ever so sensuously. His erection became more and more firm in my hand until it was like a rock again, and I instinctively began to stroke it up and down. His pelvis began to thrust just slightly at first as I fondled his now huge tool. It had to be more sensitive this time after having been brought to that huge climax just a short time before. I was careful not to be too forceful or aggressive with him this time around. My only thought once again was to pleasure him to the best of my ability. He was fully awake now, and watched as I manipulated his manliness with expert dexterity. I knew how to take advantage of every stroke and each movement evoked a response from him. His head began to writhe with the increased rhythm and he reached up with his other hand and grasped the railing of his bunk above us. His breathing began to quicken as my strokes began to take full effect on his now throbbing cock. The head of his dick became more and more purple as blood coursed through each and every sensuous cell on that magnificent mushroom. I squeezed upward on his massive shaft and a huge secretion of precum flowed out. With the palm of my hand I lubed the entire surface and he convulsed with the intensity of this pleasure. I began to jack him up and down more rapidly and I watched intently as the muscles in his face and neck became more and more taut. His eyes were fixed on the action down below and the grip of his hand on my arm began to tighten. He was holding on to the railing and onto my arm as that magic moment got closer and closer. His legs stiffened out beyond the foot railing of the bunk and I knew he was about to arrive, so I encircled his throbbing purple head with my thumb and forefinger and slid them feverishly over his most sensitive glans until, at last, he stiffened bow string tight and with one convulsive thrust, he blew his wad and creamed the bottom of the top bunk. Two, then three, then four more spurts of flying man-goo came up and landed in a puddle, filling up his belly button to overflowing and the excess ran down his abdomen in a thickened rivulet slowly toward me. I blocked the flow with the head of his cranker and smeared his super-sensitive glans with it all over his abdomen. Once again, I became alarmed at the volume level of his audible and uncontrollable "aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhhs" with each ejaculation and convulsion. It was great to see him in such obvious ecstasy, but it was nonetheless disturbing to think how far any little sound traveled in the pipes of that old building. I prayed everyone was asleep and remained oblivious to the goings on in our bunk. I quickly put my finger to my lips and shushed him demonstrably and then, that failing, I put my hand over his mouth. I smiled at the pleasure in his glazed green eyes and the look of intense relief in his face once the jizz had stopped spewing. I could feel the throbbing pulse in his neck and I watched in rapt amusement as his abdomen rose and fell quickly, and then gradually slowed to a normal rhythm. It took a few minutes for him to regain his composure, as it were, and he lay limp with my arm under his shoulders. He whispered, "God, that was fantastic, even better than before. You're amazing." I smiled and said, "I'm glad you think so, but I enjoyed doing you as much as you did getting it." He pushed me over onto my back and pulled my briefs down to where I could maneuver them off the rest of the way myself. He raised himself up on one elbow and bent over me and kissed me ever so softly. I responded eagerly to this gentle expression and the kiss became more and more sensual in length and intensity. No words needed to pass between us; nothing said could have expressed any better what we were feeling for each other this night. His lips moved from my lips to my ear and he breathed heavily into my otic opening and it sent shivers down my spine. His hand slowly and erotically slid down my abdomen and I found myself rising to meet his touch. When his hand found my fully engorged hard-on, I shuddered beneath his fondling grip. As he explored the length of my shaft with his deft fingers and cupped my balls in his palm, I thought I would blow my load right then and there. He pinched my foreskin between his fingers and explored it for a few extended moments. He then broke our embrace and sat up with my dick in his hand as if to make an observation. I had always been somewhat embarassed that I was still intact while so many other guys had been circumcised. I quickly wondered what he was going to say about this as he groped and fondled the tightening skin around my glans. "I've been curious about this ever since I first saw you naked. I never saw anyone uncircumcised before, and I didn't want to stare. What does it feel like when it slides up and down over your head?" "Well, it kind of keeps the head moist and protects it from rubbing against my clothes, which makes it more sensitive, or so I've always surmised." He slid my foreskin up and over my glans and then back down again, slowly and sensuously. "Hmm. I kind of wish I still had mine. Yours looks cool going up and down like that. It's got to feel great with the extra sensation and softer skin sliding over your head." "Yeah, it does, especially when somebody else is doing it for me." He continued sliding my hood over my swollen cranker seemingly fascinated by the ease with which it glided back and forth. Precum was flowing freely now which further eased the gliding motion. He pulled my hood all the way back and gently pulled my shaft upward until a big dollop appeared in my opening, and then he smeared it all over my head very gently as I had done him before. I found myself thrusting upwards into his hand as it came down my shaft sending waves of delight into my very being. He gripped me firmly in his hand and began to jack me up and down,never taking his eyes off my foreskin as it slid up and down over my now purple head. Faster and faster the rhythm became and I watched as he masterfully masturbated me. I reached to touch him anywhere and everywhere as he yanked me up and down. He glanced back at me looking to see if I was enjoying his attention as much as he had enjoyed mine. He smiled a knowing smile and redoubled his efforts and his pace as I felt my entire body begin to stiffen as a natural response to what was coming. Faster and faster his hand pumped my organ and I began to quiver with the excitement that the soon to arrive climax would envelope me with. I reached up to hold onto the railing as my balls began to tighten in my sack, and this encouraged Brian to quicken the pace even more. My breath came in gasps as I gave in to the spanking my throbbing peter was taking from his adept stroking. Closer and closer, then my whole body tightened, every muscle strained to the limit anticipating the euphorious release of my impending eruption. Then, with one final thrust, I spewed a long, pearly stream of spume straight up and then we both watched as it came down right on top of my dick and all over Brian's hand while he kept jacking me and I kept cumming in shorter spurts. My breath came in gasps as my climax released me, and Brian slowed his jacking down as my jizz output dimished with each ensuing stroke. He smeared my joy-juice all over my belly and giggled at the amount that had covered us both and seemingly with more to spare. I marvelled at the intensity of this orgasm compared to me just jacking off myself. He continued to fondle me and still seemed enthralled with my foreskin sliding over my the head of my dick so effortlessly. I lay back in my bunk totally spent and all my pent up sex satiated. We lay there for a few minutes not saying a whole lot; content that we both had enjoyed one another's sexual prowess. Both of us became aware in the same moment that we were covered in our own sticky jizz and we needed to clean it up. What we were enjoying in the moments before all of a sudden became unbearable. Dare we get into the shower again together? The same thought crossed our minds and was answered at the same instant. No, we'd better not chance that again. Paranoia returned full force, so we just wiped ourselves off with my underwear as best we could, quietly giggling at the incredible amount of jizz we both had shot. There never seemed to be a question as to where Brian would sleep the rest of that night. Just as if it had always been thus, he slid into my bunk next to me and pulled the sheet up over us. His arm came across my chest and he pulled me into himself in one easy motion. I felt his flaccid dick laying up against my naked ass and at the same time, his hand slid over my waist and down onto my exposed dick. We fell asleep with him still exploring and fondling the folds of my foreskin. All was right in our world.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home