Monday, July 16, 2007

Young and Tender

I took a job in downtown Phoenix after I left the Air Force. Luck was with me when I found the perfect house just outside town. It was nestled between two huge hills with a long driveway from the main drag, but the best part was the nice sized pool in the back yard with an enclosed patio just out the back door. There were no neighbors and the view from the patio looked out over the sloping hills down into a small burg about 2 miles away. It was perfect. The best part was that most of my buddies were still stationed there for a long time after I separated from the local air base, so the partying kept right on going. This one particular Saturday I was enjoying my morning coffee on the patio just after sunup. I loved the solitude and the quiet of the early morning while I scanned the newspaper and chuckled at the funnies. I heard the metal gate clang around the side and some muffled voices and wondered who in the world would be here this early. As the voices drew nearer, I recognized Tony and Rick's usual banter and the ensuing laughter as they rounded the corner of the house. "What the hell are you two doing up at this hour and what are you doing out here anyway?" I asked, a little annoyed. "Well, we were on our way over to Dave's to see if anyone survived the party last night. We both had to leave early cuz' we had the night shift and we haven't been to bed yet. We thought we'd stop and see if you were going to have a party tonight since we're both off. Hey, where's the bong? I could use a hit," says Tony, the party animal. "Yeah, I could use one too," chimes in Rick. "It's in the living room under the coffee table where it always is. Help yourself," I replied as I realized my short down time was about to be turned up and that these two would never make it to Dave's. Oh, well, I thought. I was glad to see them after a long week, and after a couple of bongs, we were back into the swing of things. "Oh, by the way, we met a new guy at the base and he doesn't know anybody, so we invited him over tonight to meet you and whoever else shows up." "That's fine," I said. "The more the merrier." This happened alot. New guys would get stationed with us and invariably they would find out about me and my friends and they would be added to the circle. Some became close, some were on the fringe and came just for the parties and free pot and beer. That was o.k. with me. It all generated opportunities for me to slake my lust on some pretty hot guys whose inhibitions were lowered under the influence of drugs and alcohol. I had to be careful still as my orientation was not as open as my parties. We turned on some music and partied for a while. Rick and Tony had been best friends since they arrived together at the base. Rick was from Jersey, and Tony from Pa. They were the same size and coming from the same general area, they had alot in common. Their backgrounds were the same and they seemed never to be at a loss for something to talk about. Alot of my time with them was spent observing their close friendship, which I was envious of, and I enjoyed the lively kidding and inside jokes we impaled one another with. They were my closest friends and we had spent alot of time together, so they were comfortable just dropping in whenever they wanted to. They even had clothes and toiletries in the house for when they couldn't make it home and often spent the night. They were both straight, although we never talked about girls much, and they didn't seem to be in much of a hurry to find girlfriends or date anybody. I mused on this alot and wondered about the dynamics of our friendship. After a while, I stopped thinking of them as potential conquests and just accepted them as my best friends. After we got high, I wondered how long it would be before they crashed from being up all night. Sure enough, the lull in the conversation signaled they either had to get up or risk falling asleep on the couch. Tony jumped up and said, "well, we either jump in the pool or we'll be asleep all day," and he headed for the bedroom to get his trunks. Rick and I followed. This was one of my favorite times when I got to see them both naked while changing. They had no inhibitions about being naked with each other and just did what seemed natural. So we peeled off our shirts, pulled off our shorts and underwear and put on our swimming trunks. They were both circumcised and were about the same size in length, but Tony was a little thicker in girth while Rick was just a little thinner and longer. I never failed to sneak a peak although it seemed awkward after they became like brothers to me. I still liked to look and I still had the odd fantasy or two. We grabbed the towels and headed for the pool. They jumped in ahead of me while I brought out some cold brews from the fridge. We swam and splashed and laughed and floated around in the relaxing water until the sun became unbearable. We got out, dried off and dangled our feet in the water while we drank our brews. I was pretty loaded from the pot and now the cold beer that went down oh so easily. When our trunks were dry, we went back in to the living room and took a couple more hits from the bong, and both Rick and Tony finally gave up to the sandman and fell asleep on the couch leaving me awake and taking peeks at their dicks up their trunk legs. This happened alot, and I enjoyed watching them sleeping so innocently on either end of the couch. As their sleep deepened, they both would pop a boner and it would extend out the end of their trunks. Sometimes, they would rouse enough to realize they had a hard-on and would fondle themselves right there in front of me. I often wondered if they were trying to entice a response from me, or if they were just doing what came naturally. I was always in a quandary about these times. I wanted to reach over and take matters into my own hands but the thought of losing these two if they didn't appreciate the attention always kept me in check. I resigned myself to just watching the show, but they never went further than just fondling themselves, so I just accepted this as the usual. I left them snoozing on the couch and went back to the patio to my unfinished paper. I peeked in on them every now and then to see if anything might be happening, although I knew it was a wasted effort. Finally, the doorbell rang, and Tony and Rick roused themselves at the disturbance. Usually, whoever showed up just opened the door and came on in. I came in to rescue them in case they were laying there with hard cocks sticking up, but they were both soft, so there would be no embarassment. I opened the door to find one of our distant friends standing there with a case of cold beer and a bag full of snacks in his hands. Brad was one of those friends who wasn't close enough to just walk on in, yet he was always bringing something with him whenever he came over (to his credit) and he always had some killer weed to share. I always liked Brad and he was alot of fun at the parties, but he wasn't the kind of guy one could get close to. He always partied hearty with us, and we enjoyed his company, but he kept everybody at arm's length. We let Brad in and he headed for the kitchen with the goodies, so we trundled off to the bedroom to change back into our regular clothes. Rick had a chubby I noticed when he pulled his trunks down, but he never thought anything about it, as usual, and I was amazed that these things could happen and no effort was ever applied to conceal or hide anything, and no awkward embarassment ever ensued. We came out to find cars pulling up the driveway and Brad was in the kitchen putting the beer on ice and opening up the snacks. Parties at my house were never huge and out of control. Mostly, there was maybe 10 guys and one or two of the gals from the base just chilling with music playing and the bong being passed around. Alot of laughter and cutting up; sharing news from home or the latest happening on the base or on the job. This was one of those parties with just the closest of my friends here. So, we were passing around the bong again and thinking this would be it for the rest of the day and evening when the doorbell rang again. We all looked at each other like who could this be? Tony was closest to the door so he got up and opened it to find his new friend there. We all looked to see who it was when in walked this rather plain looking girl, obviously very shy at meeting new people, and behind her comes the new guy on base. "Wow," was the only thought my mind could muster when he walked into the living room. The girl turned out to be his wife, Karen, and after getting a load of Clay, I couldn't help but wonder what this handsome hunk of a guy would want with such a "plain Jane" as Karen. He was about my size, 6'2" or so with sandy brown wavy hair, light complexion with a golden tan, large green eyes, a ready smile with an anxious to make friends kind of appeal. As the introductions were being made and hand shaking with pleasantries exchanged, I checked this guy out from top to bottom. He word a clinging knit shirt that accentuated his shoulders right down the classic "V" shape of his torso to his thin waist line. His cut off jeans were high up on his thighs, but were loose at the bottom and frayed from alot of wear, and his belt pulled the shirt and jeans together very neatly at his midsection. His legs were well shaped and smooth at the top with soft, blondish hair just a little thicker toward his sockless ankles. I tried to check for any indication of his package, but his shorts were just a little too loose to give any definitive outline. His arms were firm and strong but he wasn't powerfully built like a weight lifter. He was perfectly proportioned in every respect, and when we were introduced, his firm handshake and gregarious grin melted my entire being. He seemed genuinely glad to meet me and sat down next to me with someone having to move to allow Karen to squeeze in by him. "I've heard alot about cha' from these guys and it feels like I already know ya'," were his first words revealing his obvious Southern heritage. "Yeah, Tony warned me you were coming over tonite, but he didn't tell me you were one of my neighbors from back home," I retorted with a grin of delight at finding he was indeed from the South. "Yeah, I'm from Tennessee. I can't hide it." "Whereabouts in Tennessee?" "Knoxville." "Yeah, don't commit any crimes out here 'cuz they'll catch ya for sure with a drawl like that. I've got folks in Knoxville on the North side of town." "I'm from the Eastern side down toward the mountains. It's purty down there towards the Smokies. I grew up right at the edge of the mountains and then we moved up closer to the city so Dad could find work." I loaded him up a one hitter on the bong and passed it to him and he looked at it like it would choke him to death if he tried to take it all, but I encouraged him to take what he could and pass it on to Karen to finish it up. After a few hits, he was pretty lit and Karen just sat there taking it all in. Her eyes were glazed over and I could see she was a lightweight. Brad came in with some cold beers and snacks and the party livened up quite a bit with new people to find out about. Conversation kept flowing and people milled about in the living room and we all eventually gravitated out onto the patio by the pool where it was decidedly cooler. Thankfully, a couple of gals from the base showed up and rescued Karen from being the only girl at the party. Clay seemed relieved that she finally had someone to talk to as it freed him up to visit with the rest of us. As usual, I ended up at the deep end of the pool with my legs dangling in the water and shortly, Clay sidled up next to me and did the same. We chit-chatted like long lost friends as we enjoyed the music and the view over the valley and the distant lights of the town as they twinkled with the oncoming sunset. Rick and Tony came over and sat down to get in on the conversation but Clay and I were engrossed in talk of back home and the hills, the hunting, the people, the customs we both shared, the heritage we loved. They had heard it all before and soon drifted off to other groups of friends and other interests. We didn't seem to notice. As Clay and I sat there chatting warmly and openly, I couldn't help but fall for him. He was so gregarious and friendly, and had a sense of humor that just killed me. It was so great for me because, for once, I could be just as open with him as he was with me and there was none of my usual pre-occupation wondering what he had between his legs and the diversion of plotting and scheming how I was going to get him into bed. I figured he was straight by virtue of his marriage so that kept my mind off the insatiable lust I was ordinarily consumed with, especially after meeting a new guy who was as attractive as this one. So we chatted most of the evening off to ourselves regaling each other with the funniest stories of our families and the quirks of mountain people etc. to the exclusion of all else. I normally wasn't so inattentive to my guests, but I so enjoyed Clay's company that I just left everybody and everything to their own devices. Somehow it bothered Rick that I was off to myself with Clay and he came over to break up all the fun we were obviously having with each other. He came over and says offendidly, "hey you two hilljacks, how about joining the party with some civilized folks. I can't believe how rude you two have been all night." "Give me a break, Rick. I haven't seen anybody from back home in six years. You're just jealous because you and Tony have had me all to yourselves up 'til now." "Well, I can understand how you feel. Me and Tony were the same way when we hooked up and left you out of all our back home talk. But, some of the guys are getting ready to leave to go over to Dave's before they're too wasted to drive to see what he's up to. We'll probably be back before long though." "Okay. I'll be here. Be careful." "What are you going to do, Clay?" "I don't know. Karen seems put out that I've been with you most of the night. Maybe I'll get her and go on over to Dave's with the others, if I can get her away from Kim and Andie." "She doesn't seem the worse for wear to me and those girls are as gabby as we've been, so she can't be too pissed." "Oh, you don't know her like I do. She's not much of a partyer and she hates it when I want to go out to friend's houses 'cuz I always get wasted like I am now and she has to drive us home. We always end up in a fight after a party, 'specially a good one like this. It'll be a month before we make up I'll betcha." "Yeah, but what about the make-up sex? Maybe that's why she always starts a fight so you'll be hot to trot after you apologize for whatever crime you committed? "Ha. Like that's gonna happen," he said dejectedly. "Well, whatever." I didn't know how to respond to this surprise revelation and insight into what seemed now to be a strained relationship between them. I couldn't imagine her not wanting to climb into bed with this marvelous hunk at every opportunity. I felt a wave of pity for my new friend after this stunning and open declaration. I casually and caringly put my arm around his shoulder squeezing him into me and as I rubbed the back of his neck with my hand, I tried to reassure him that things would turn out allright. He brought his hand up and patted me on my left breast affectionately and thanked me for being his friend. They all left at about the same time that night, although it was nearly two a.m. I was tired from all the days activities, but I wasn't quite ready to sack out just yet. I was excited about meeting someone from back home, yet I was troubled about the revealing statements Clay had made just before he left. It got me to thinking about them and I started trying to piece together what might be going wrong with them. And there was something wrong, for sure. I felt it right away just looking at them when they came thru the door. Here was this handsome, funloving guy married to a stick-in-the-mud controlling, insecure, jealous girl who seemed diametrically opposite of him in every respect. The more I thought about it, the more I wondered how long it would be before he has finally had enough of this wet blanket making his life miserable. It was all academic because I still thought of him as just another friend, even though the sexual attraction was definitely there. Just another guy to lust after with no real hope of anything developing was the feeling I had. I sat there by the pool with my feet swishing the water for I don't know how long lost in my thoughts. I had turned off the hard rock on the stereo in favor of lighter music to think by when I heard the familiar chink of the gate on the side of the house. "Hmm," I thought. "Have I lost track of time? It only seems like a short time when they all left." I didn't get up because I figured it was Tony and Rick coming back to crash, but I was surprised to see Clay coming around the corner, by himself. "Hey, bud. What's up?" I asked, concerned that something bad had happened on the way to Dave's. "Oh, nothing much." He grabbed us another couple of beers as he came out to the pool. I was trying to read him to get a hint on what was going on with him, but couldn't get a sense of what might be on his mind. He didn't seem concerned at all; maybe even relieved I thought to myself. "Pull up a seat here on the cement pond and take a load off," I said lightly. "I'm glad to see ya, but I'm almost a little surprised. I figured it was Tony and Rick coming back to crash. They often do. I was just sitting here thinking about you, matter of fact, and here you show up." "Yeah, I was thinkin' 'bout you too. It sure felt good to find somebody like you out here. It's been lonely travelin' 'round the country and seldom findin' somebody from back home you can talk to." "I know what you mean. I haven't been home in quite a while, myself." "Me and Karen ain't gettin' along so good these days," he offered, again surprising me. "I kinda got that feelin' before you guys left. That's what I've been studyin' about sittin' here. I feel like I know you well enough to ask you personal questions, but, then again I don't want to intrude in your private affairs either." "It's been comin' for a while now. I'm thinkin' we're tired of military life; at least that's what she says. I love bein' in the service, but she's always bitchin' about never seein' her mama and she never has any friends while it's always easy for me to make friends." "Yeah, that's kinda what I was putting together about you all, just by watching and listening. To be honest, you don't seem to fit with her somehow, not meaning to be blunt." "I never should have married her in the first place, but she got pregnant and I was under pressure to do the right thing, and then she mis-carried, and on and on. Well, let's not get into all that, can we? I mean, we've had such a good time tonight and she's gone home with Kim and Andie, I just wanted to come back by and spend some more time with you without all the hubbub going on." "Well, I'm glad you did, Clay. I must admit, I was never so happy as when I met you tonight and we hit it off so well. It's really been a treat for you to be here." His furrowed brow smoothed out, finally as he chose not to dwell on the deteriorating marriage problem he was embroiled in. "Let's hit the bong again, how 'bout it!" as he slapped my thigh and hopped up, reaching down to help pull me up off the poolside. "That sounds like a real winner to me. I was starting to get burned out just sitting here by myself." We came back into the living room and I sat in the loveseat while he plopped down on the couch opposite me. I loaded the bong and he took a big hit and fell back on the couch. I had to laugh at the expression on his tanned face. He looked at me accusingly like I was trying to kill him with these huge hits. "Oh, come on L-dub, you can take a hit bigger than that can't you?" He lifted his chin up and let out a long breath of trailing smoke before letting out a big spluttering cough. I laughed at him before taking the same huge hit myself with no such antics following. "You ain't no boozer!" I said proudly, as superior as I could. "I guess not, but that one kicked my ass!" We put Bob Seeger on the stereo for a little more lively mood and both of us staggered back out to the pool. We sat in the corner, him on one side and me on the other, and dangled our feet in the water. We made small talk about nothing much really and I tried to catch furtive glances at his crotch. It couldn't be helped. I couldn't have stopped it if I had wanted to. I just hoped he wouldn't catch me and I didn't even want to imagine the ensuing scene. He leaned back as we talked with both arms behind him and his foot kicked my leg innocently. He said something innocuous and I responded by glancing down at his jeans just in time to see the pink head of his dick just peeking out of the frayed hem of his jeans. I nearly choked as I took a swig of my beer to mask my surprise and delight at seeing his member protruding so non-chalantly from his pants. I wondered if he did it on purpose or if it was just good fortune on my part and he hadn't noticed it yet. It looked like he was circ'd, which mildly surprised me as most people from our part of the country didn't do that to their boys much. My excitement heightened and my mind went into high gear fantasizing about what would happen this night. We chatted for a while longer and his leg kept brushing up against mine every so often. I could feel the soft hair gently rustling through my leg hair and I felt that all too familiar prickling under my nutsack and I knew a huge boner was about to make an appearance through my tight shorts. His dick hadn't done anything at all, seemingly, yet it still peeked out barely visible at the end of his jeans. "Well, I think I'm about ready for a dip in the pool," I said casually. It had really become hot and with the blood engorging my cock, I had to make a move of some kind. "Yeah, it seems to have gotten hotter out here," he responded. "You want to change into some trunks? I've got an extra pair in the house." "O.k. You sure they'll fit me?" "Well, we're about the same size, but if they don't, we can just skinny dip. There's nobody here but us and it's too late for anybody to show up to catch us." "Well, hell, let's not bother with all that. Let's just peel off and jump in. I haven't been skinny-dipping in forever." As casually as I could respond, I said, "yeah, me too." We both stood up staggeringly as we were still loaded from the bong and the beer. He pulled off his tight fitting shirt first revealing soft blond hair sparsely covering his tightly muscled chest. As I scanned him from his chest to his abdomen, I found a thin, dark line of brown hair traliing from his belly-button to the top of his shorts. I tried to suppress the engorging boner that was blossoming in my pants because, naturally, I didn't want to give away my extreme state of excitement in case he looked over. He unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his fly casually, like it was really nothing new to be undressing in front of another guy. We were, after all, military men, I thought as I witnessed him push his jeans down from his waist and over his thighs. I couldn't wait for the jeans to come down low enough so I could see his manhood fully revealed, and I found myself hoping against hope that a big boner would plop out and slap his belly before he stood up. As his jeans came down that low, sure enough, he had the beginnings of a full-fledged boner beginning to develop. He glanced over to see if I was looking, and sure enough I was. He looked down at his chubby and simply said, "huh." Like he was surprised to find this happening to him. By this time, I was pulling my own pants down and revealing my own slightly more engorged chubby. He was checking me out unabashedly as I kicked my pants from around my ankles, which surprised me even more as there had not been anything said to lead up to such a moment. Sure, I had felt sexual tension building up within me as I absent-mindedly chit-chatted with Clay. No foundation had been laid for this remarkable turn of events and certainly no cat-and-mouse play had been going on to bring us up to this fortuitous and exciting moment. He casually remarked, "hmm, you're not cut." "No," I simply stated, still shell shocked that we were standing there naked with our cocks getting ready to extend to full length at the slightest hint of a sexual suggestion. "I'm surprised you are. Cut, that is." "Well, I had to get it done 'cuz Karen didn't like it. Her sissy brother was circ'd and that's what she thought it should look like, so I had it done after we got married. I hate it like this. It felt so much better when I had my hood on. It's not as sensitive now." "Yeah, that's what I've heard from guys who got cut after they grew up. One friend of mine had to have his done because his foreskin wouldn't slide back when he got a boner, and it hurt. He said his wasn't as sensitive afterwards too. He was only 13 when he had his done." "Would you mind if I slid yours back a few times, just for old time's sake?" Again, I was completely unprepared for his casual dealing with what ordinarily would have been a very awkward exchange between two guys who had just met, but I found myself saying, "sure, go ahead." And then I wondered how this all was going to end up because this surely wasn't following the script I had worked out in my head. I began to fully engorge as he moved the step or two closer to me and I knowingly anticipated the touch of his hand. Would he just slide me once or twice as he said, for old time's sake, or would he take me in his arms and ravage me? The suspense was killing me, and I looked down to find his cock engorging to it's fullest state as he moved closer and his hand extended to my now throbbing hard-on. As his fingers deftly and teasingly caressed my swollen gland, I let out an audible gasp that signalled the go-ahead for him to do whatever he wanted. What exactly did he want was still a mystery, but at this point, I was just ecstatic to have him so near me and touching my most private parts. I looked down as his hand enveloped my love-muscle and felt my own sexual stimulation heighten as I watched his hand and felt his hand gently grip me. He looked up at me as he made contact and I looked up at him at the same time to read whatever it was that he might possible be thinking. I felt the pressure from his fingers gently slide my foreskin down over my dickhead and back up again. He steadily gazed into my eyes as he stroked me a few times, looking for what? I had no idea what was going on with this guy and was at a loss as to how we even had progressed to this point. As I stood looking back into his green eyes, I was desperate to know what he was thinking and what, if anything, he was planning next. His stroking continued and the sensation evoked an automatic "mmm" response from me. Finally, he simply said, "boy, it's been a while since I've had another guy's dick in my hand." He continued gently jacking me up and down very slowly and deliberately so as not to cause the moment to end for as long as possible. "Yeah, it's been a while for me too," as I reached over to get a handful of his man-meat in my own hot little hand. "Your dick is so hot." And it was. It felt so good, though, and I started my own caressing and massaging and we stood there together just gently stimulating each other and enjoying the long awaited moment when we were once again, intimately involved. But my curiosity was totally piqued as we manipulated each other and I asked, "so, how long has it been for you and, who were you with the last time?" "It's been since basic training, and it was this guy in my squad. He was from North Carolina and I got the same feeling from him as I did from you tonight." He smiled warmly as he continued; "yeah, I was on dorm guard late one night and I made my rounds through the dorm checking guys to see who had a hard by shining my flashlight onto their crotches. Cal had been watching me, I guess, and when I got to him, he had a big woodie standing right up through his sheet like a pup tent." He chuckled as we kept stroking each other, and I smiled at his obvious pleasure in recalling this event. "I couldn't resist standing there looking down at him and wondering how big he was. I had checked him out in the shower and he wasn't circ'd either, so that kind of clicked for me. He must have noticed me noticing him is all I could figure, because later on, I went on back up to the desk in the hall and just was standing there with a big hard-on, when here comes Cal with his big woodie sticking out through his shorts. He motioned for me to follow him into the shower, so I took a quick look around to make sure everybody was still asleep, and I peeked around the door to find Cal pulling off his shorts over top of his huge dick. It was even bigger than I had imagined. Well, there was nothing for it but to pull my pants down as well, so there we were, like we are now, jacking each other off. Only we weren't doing it slow, 'cuz we were scared of getting caught. We started out slow at first, but it had been five or six weeks since we'd had any, and it wasn't long before we were wailing on each other trying to get off. Ha, he shot a load clear across that shower stall when he came and it was a gob and a half. Then I shot my wad up onto his naked chest, and there we were, huffing and puffing so loud it's amazing somebody didn't wake up. God, it felt so good 'tho. It was one of the best handjobs I've ever had. Cal said it was for him too." "Well, Cal's got nothing on me. I'm going to show you a good time right now that'll knock your socks off." "I'm feeling pretty good right about now, but let's go inside just in case some one of these guys shows up and finds us out here doing this. We'd never be able to explain it." "O.k. Let's go to my bedroom." We picked up our clothes and underwear and headed off to the bedroom with our hard dicks slapping against our thighs. I followed Clay down the hall drinking in his hot ass and trying to imagine what it would feel like to penetrate his pooper with this raging boner. I was soon to find out. We slid onto my waterbed together eager to get back to each other. I took charge and laid him back on the sheets and put his arms up over his head so I could lay my head on his chest. I reached down and grabbed his hot dick and began stroking him up and down for a while. I reached over on the night stand and got the Vaseline out and scooped a big dollop onto his dickhead for a little lubrication. I began jacking him off with slow, deliberate strokes at first and gradually worked into a faster rhythm. He closed his eyes as I choked his big chicken, and it was better with the lube he said. "Okay," he said, stopping my sensual cadence. I wondered what was up now, but he said, "here, let's roll you over." He got his hand in the Vaseline jar and lubed up his fingers. With his other hand, he pushed me over onto my stomach and pulled my ass up in the air and spread my legs apart. I knew what was coming then, but I didn't care. I wanted him to do to me whatever he wanted. I balanced myself up on my knees and widened my stance to allow him full access to my hindquarters. He said, "I've wanted a piece of your sweet ass ever since I laid eyes on you. You've got the sexiest little butt I've seen in a long time. I wanted to just grab a hand full of your ass all night whether anybody saw me or not. Now, you just relax while I get you primed and ready for the ride of your life." "Oh, my God," I thought as I heard him lubing up the fingers on his right hand for what I knew was going to be indeed, the ride of my life. I knew by his size that it might hurt, but I didn't care. I wanted his big dick to pummel my ass and I wanted him to sock it into me all the way to his balls. I felt his first insertion gently sliding vaseline into my man-hole. Resistance was automatic and he gingerly and caringly pushed his index finger slowly up my chute until I got used to the sensation and the excitement of having this hunk of a man exploring my nether region with first his fingers and then that throbbing big cock. When I finally relaxed somewhat, I felt the second finger just underneath the first gently sliding into my crack. More resistance at first, but, again, he said to just relax and go with it. As I became more relaxed, his fingers gently slid in and out of my ass easier and easier. He felt like the time was right and said, "okay, I'm pulling my fingers out and I'm going to lay this dick in you, so just relax and I'll be just as gentle as I was with my fingers." "O.k." was all I managed to say as I anticipated his rock hard root getting ready to probe me to the ultimate length of his cock. Sure enough, he was very gentle. I felt the pressure of the head of his dick gently press against the aperture of my slough. He slid his cock up and down between the cheeks of my ass tantalizingly, grazing the outside of my bung hole with the head of his schlong. A million thoughts raced through my mind at once as I awaited the sensation of having this big cranker shoved up my ass. As he slid his meat into the opening very gingerly, the resistance was naturally there and he seemed to anticipate it. "Ease up, now. I'm not going to plow into you like a brute. I'm going to be real gentle, so just relax." I did relax as best I could, but the size of his dick was much more to take than his fingers were. I was committed to letting him have me though, so I let him slowly slide into me a little at a time until, finally, he was all the way in. I tried not to resist, but his hard cock seemed to grow when he got all the way in. I was grunting and moaning as I lay impaled by the length of his shaft. He hesitated for a few moments with his dick fully inside me to give me a chance to get used to it, I assumed. Then he slowly backed out, and as he did, the sucking sound of the lube in my ass became audible. He got about halfway out and then gingerly slid himself back in all the way to the nutsack. He really was trying to be as gentle as possible with me, and I loved him for it. I buried my head in the pillow when I felt the pain of his big dick sliding all the way in to me, but the sound of the lube as he slid in and out was somehow highly stimulating. Soon he was sliding in and out easily and oh, it felt so good. He began to moan with the pleasure my tight ass fully enveloping his throbbing cock was giving him as his rhythm slowly increased. I could feel the head of his dick putting pressure on my prostate gland with each thrust, but when he pushed it all the way in and stared screwing, I thought I would shoot my load all over the place. He continued to pump me and the pain and pleasure was exquisite. As he slid in and out, the waterbed responded with it's own cadence, and when he got in sync with the motion of the bed, the sensation was nearly too much to contain for both of us. He reached around and pulled me off the bed while still fucking me and kissed me full on the mouth. His hand reached down to my cock and started stroking me in perfect time to his thrusting. I reached back and pulled his head up to my face so I could kiss and lick his neck. I could feel my pre-cum oozing out my slit as he jacked me up and down. His fingers slid back my hood and his thumb spread out my man-slime all around my mushroom causing even more to ooze out. I moaned in ecstasy as all these sensations overwhelmed my consciousness. His left hand caressed my body while his right hand manipulated my cock up and down, and then his pelvic thrusts became faster. His breathing became faster and heavier as he pressed up against me from behind. Then he stopped suddenly, withdrew his hot slimy cock from my chute and pulled me around to face him. He laid me back on the bed, pulled my legs up in the air and started trying to find the sweet spot again. I reached around and grabbed his hot, throbbing cock and placed it against my aperture and he slid back up inside me with one long push. I gripped the cheeks of his ass and pulled him on up into me as far as I could get him before he began to slide back out. It seemed even more of him entered me in this position and once again, he began those pummeling thrusts in and out of my burning asshole. His length prodded my gland and kept my arousal at a fevered pitch as he periodically stopped to screw me. Expertly, he pounded my ass with his hot, slimy dick until I thought I would scream with pleasure. He let go of my right leg, leaving it dangling in mid-air and reached for my hot, throbbing pecker. He began jacking me off with his lubed hand applying more and more pressure and ever increasing the speed, all the while never missing a beat in his assault on my ass cavity. The schlocking sound of his dick sliding in and out of my ass accentuated the sensual mental image I had of this hot hunk of man slamming his crank into me. I raised up to watch his cock slamming into my hole unmercifully. I could see the veins popping up all along the shaft of his dick and I could feel them against the sides of my sensitive receptacle as he also looked down to check out what I was seeing and enjoying. He pushed my legs up further as if to insert even more of himself into my hot pocket. His rhythm increased to a fever pitch and his breathing became more and more laborious. I knew he was getting close as I could feel his muscles tensing up as I kneaded his ass cheeks with my hands. I knew his moment was arriving when his thrusts became longer and he hesitated just a split second longer with each inward plunge. He grabbed my dick again and feverishly started jacking me off with such ferocity that I felt I was going to cum any second now. His final thrusts were so hard and so deep I grimaced and moaned with the intensity of the sensation. I knew he was ready to cum but I couldn't be concerned with his orgasm as he was bringing me very quickly to my own. I felt the hot spume shoot up my shaft and out into my face with a mind-numbing intensity I had never experienced before. Simultaneously, Clay began wretching and moaning as he began to shoot his hot jizz up my ass by what seemed like a gallon. He watched as my jizz shot up into my face in spurts of white cream. He slowed his thrusting after shooting his load and I felt the hotness of his manjuice as it squirted into me and I could feel it as it enveloped his dick still sliding in and out of me. Finally, he slowly pulled out of me and his hot jizm slowly started to ooze out my ass as my legs came back down to the bed. He rolled over off of me fighting for breath, seemingly, savoring this huge orgasm as long as he could. I reached for some tissue and plugged my hot and aching hole to keep his cum from sliding onto the sheets. I started to wipe my own juices from my face and neck when he raised up and said, "here, let me do that." He gently wiped my face and neck with the tissue but it didn't seem to be enough. He said, "man, you shot a load bigger than anything I've ever seen. Just look what a mess you made. Hand me some more Kleenex." "Oh, don't bother. Let's go get in the shower before that gallon of jizm you shot into me soaks thru and gets our bed all sticky." "Man, let me lay here for a minute to catch my breath. Boy, that was the most awesome sex I've ever had. You sure did me right." "I thought I was going to scream when you first slid that huge cock into my ass. Man, that was great though. Thanks for being so gentle and considerate with me. I've only had it up the ass once before and it hurt so bad I vowed I'd never do it again. But, I wanted you so bad I was willing to do anything to for you." "I knew you had a hot ass and that's all I could think about ever since this afternoon, especially after I followed you out to the pool in those skimpy shorts." "Well, let's jump in the shower and maybe I can get my hot ass to cool off some. It feels like it's never going to be the same."

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home