Monday, July 16, 2007

Southern Comfort

Growing up in the South was one of the greatest blessings of my life because of the wonderful and charming people. Out of all the people I've met in my travels across America, Southern people are my favorite by far. To go a step further, Southern boys are my preference as well. There's something about Southern boys that sets them apart from any other group of people from anywhere else in the country. I've found them to be friendly, open, unpretentious, genuinely affectionate, caring, honest and real. Usually, what you see is what you get, and I always found that refreshing in my relationships with them. Another charming aspect about life in the South is the universal practice of calling each other by both our given and middle names. Billy Bob, Johnny Ray, Carol Anne, and myriads of other combinations of names are the norm here. When we moved to a new home and met new people, invariably we introduced ourselves with both our names, and never thought anything about it. So it didn't seem strange to hear names being called out two at a time until one Sunday in church, (of all places), I heard the name "Philip Gayle" being called out. It struck me as odd that a masculine Philip would be accompanied by a perceived feminine middle name along with it. My curiosity being piqued, I searched for the person who would respond to these names. The answer came back, "here I am", and coming through the crowd was the most handsome young man I had ever laid my eyes on. It seems strange to call a guy beautiful, but that was the most immediate adjective that came to mind as I watched him coming toward me. I was speechless and captivated by him, so much so that I couldn't take my eyes off of him for even an instant. We were the same age, 15, which heightened my instant attraction to him, but I was taller by an inch or two and more athletic. He was average in size but his features were decidedly soft, but that only added to his appeal. He had wavy black hair that cascaded down to his shoulders and enhanced his light, clear, alabaster complexion. His face was framed perfectly by these lustrous locks, but the most striking feature was a pair of pale blue eyes that transfixed everyone who looked into them. To add to these magnificent orbs, (as if they needed anything else), his dark eyelashes were thick and long and curved slightly upward further enhancing the mystique surrounding him. His lips were full and sensuous and his uneasy smile revealed perfect white teeth. His hands were soft and supple, almost elegant in size and shape, and he moved with effortless grace, totally uncharacteristic of most 15 year-old guys. I fought to tear my gaze from his face to check him out down below but couldn't manage it to save my life, such was the effect he had on me. I perceived him to be very shy and quiet in his demeanor. I didn't expect him to be as open and gregarious as I had always been, and I was right in this assessment. They were new to our church and, as was the custom, the members all gathered around them to greet them and make introductions. Thus, the family was made to feel welcome and was the reason Philip Gayle was called over to us. As names were exchanged and hands were clasped in welcome, I checked out the rest of his family. His older brother was unremarkable and uninteresting to me, as was his younger sister. As I looked at his mother who stood next to him, the resemblance was astonishing. He was the masculine duplicate of his mother down to the last detail. Their faces were the same shape, their hair was the same dark, wavy color, and they had the same compelling blue eyes. My anticipation grew as the formal introduction was coming to me, and I found I couldn't wait to touch this magnificent young man, if only for just a brief handshake. Finally, Philip Gayle was introduced to me, (both my names were used, of course), and I reached out to clasp his extending hand. As our hands met, our eyes met, and the tingle in my crotch indicated a forthcoming erection that threatened to create a bulging boner that would be obvious to even the most casual observer. It seemed like our hands were clasped for only a brief moment, but I'm sure we held the handshake past the acceptable etiquette because his face suddenly turned red and his magnificent eyes searched the floor for a means of escape. I found myself embarassed as well, but it was worth it to be able to touch Philip for however long I could. I quickly recognized the oncoming erection was indeed going to burst through my zipper, so I moved away as unobtrusively as possible to find a seat so that my obvious excitement could be concealed, and I could have a better vantage point in which to drink in every movement Philip Gayle might make. My assessment of Philip proved to be uncannily correct in every respect. As each Sunday came, I tried to get to know him as best I could without my insatiable lust for him being obvious. It was difficult to get to know someone like him due to his incredible shyness, however. Conversation was minimal between us, but I was gratified to find that he always sought me out as eagerly as I tried to seek him out. This was encouraging if not awkward because I struggled to know if he was as attracted to me as I was to him, or if it was just that I was the only one his age at church. It was like pulling teeth to get him to open up to me about anything, and six months later, I found I knew not much more about him as I did on that first day. Yet, he seemed drawn to me and was perfectly comfortable with me in spite of the lack of verbal communication between us, and I was happy just to be near him and to have him close enough to touch once in a while. Finally, summer vacation arrived and I looked forward to going off to summer camp as I did each and every summer. The church sponsored this retreat for each age group and I was excited to get to go off on the nearest thing to an adventure that I could imagine. I also couldn't wait to get into the communal shower with all these naked boys so my fanatasies and lust could run amok. It occurred to me to ask if Philip could come this year, and it seemed to appeal to him as well. I was overjoyed when he reported he would be coming with me to camp. This would be the first time he and I would be together unsupervised and I counted the days when we would leave for camp. That day finally came and we were planning our transportation arrangements. It was a long drive to camp, about four hours, and it was decided that we would leave early Monday morning. To make matters easier, we would spend the night at one of the driver's homes. It was decided Philip and I would spend the night with this particular family and they would drive us to camp. I had no idea what kind of sleeping arrangement they had in mind until after we arrived at their house. It was music to my ears when they announced that Philip and I would sleep together in the guest room that night, if that was alright with us. I tried to conceal my lascivious glee as well as I could, but that familiar twitch in my scrotum could not be ignored. My heart leaped within me at the thought of Philip Gayle and I alone in the guest room taking our clothes off and climbing into bed together. Regardless of whether anything happened between us, my emotions were running rampant with anticipation and I found myself yawning very early in the evening in hopes of drawing bedtime on as quickly as possible. The sooner the better. We had to get up at five a.m. to start the journey, so bedtime was indeed, earlier than usual. This suited me fine. As we said our goodnights, Philip and I went down the hall to the end room and closed the door. I wished we could have locked it, but there was no lock. It didn't matter to me. I was sure they wouldn't be up any more when their door closed. The table lamp gave off a soft glow as opposed to the glaring overhead light we had at my house. "Which side do you want?" Philip asked. "I don't care, really, but I usually sleep on the right side." "That's o.k. with me," he said. Great. I already was fantasizing about being next to him with my right hand free to do whatever. Now came another long awaited fantasy, taking our clothes off. I tried to keep my physical reactions in check as much as I possibly could as I certainly didn't want a big boner popping up through my shorts. Yet I waited with baited breath for the ritual to begin. We were facing each other across the bed and we seemed to be waiting for some unspoken signal, so I pulled my shirt over my head as non-chalantly as I could, glancing over to see Philip do the same. I pulled my tee shirt off next and tossed it over on the chair with my shirt. He did the same, but he was checking me out as I stood there bare-chested rubbing the small patch of hair on my sternum proudly. I looked over to see that his chest was smooth and hairless, but he had little circles of fine, black hair encircling his nipples, and a thin line of hair from his belly-button tracing down to the tops of his jeans and disappearing underneath. It was a herculean effort to keep my dick from erupting over the top of my jeans. When I thought I had mastered myself as much as humanly possible, I unbuckled my belt, and popped the top button on my jeans while simultaneously looking across to see Philip do the same. The zipper came sliding down with the usual sound zippers make, but somehow, this sound reverberated through my head and signalled even more erotic thoughts, like I had room for even more thoughts at this moment. I pulled my jeans down my thighs and glanced across to see Philip start to pull his down too. I stopped in mid-pull so I could hopefully get a shot at Philip's package outlined through his shorts as he slid them down past his knees. I was disappointed that he didn't have a big boner sticking up in his shorts like the one that was beginning to grow in mine, but we went ahead and peeled our jeans off and kicked them down to the foot of the bed. I drank in every movement Philip made admiring this beautiful young man in all his nearly naked glory. We pulled back the blanket and crawled in bed together just in time for my dick to fully engorge and emerge up over the top of my shorts with pre-cum inching slowly up my tube to ooze out onto my abdomen. I reached over to turn out the lamp all the while thinking and plotting how I was going to get into Philip's shorts that night, and wondering if he would be willing to let me or not. He was an enigma, and I had no idea whether he would be conducive to my advances or not. Again, the age-old conflict of should I or shouldn't I, and the consequences of exposing my orientation to someone who did not share my appreciation of the male anatomy. Somehow, I knew it must be risked and I set out to cop a feel no matter what. I laid there next to the object of months of my most erotic fantasies wondering what to do next and how to accomplish my objective as innocently as possible. My raging boner was fixed and I knew it wouldn't go down tonight unless a load was shot from it. I only hoped it would be with Philip instead of me heading to the john to help matters along myself. We chit-chatted a little bit about the upcoming trip and what happens there. He seemed to be excited about going and the experience of all the new people he would meet. I wasn't thinking of all my friends I would see again after a whole year. My mind was on Philip Gayle and him alone, and that throbbing cock in my shorts that refused to be ignored. Our conversation tailed off and we decided to try and get some sleep, if we could, but I knew sleep was the last thing I was going to be able to do on this night. I lay still listening to Philip's breathing trying to get an indication of whether he was asleep or not. I had tentatively decided that I would wait for him to fall asleep and then sneak my hand over and try and cop a feel of his dick without waking him up. I had tried this before with success on a few other guys, so it was going to be attempted again in hopes of the same result. My heart was pounding in my chest and I could hear it in my ears, and I wondered if Philip could hear it or sense my uncontrollable sexual excitement. He gave no indication, which was maddening. So I waited. I turned over a couple of times, each time trying to inch myself closer to him. He didn't seem to notice and didn't react at all, which was good. As I inched closer and closer, I finally turned on my side facing him, careful not to let my hard-on touch him. I tried to catch a glimpse of his crotch in the moonlight, but the blanket impeded my gaze. How could I get the blanket pulled off of us without arousing suspicion was my next question. I thought I'll lay here close enough to him that he'll get warm from the mutual body heat and will eventually shed the blanket altogether. Sure enough, in a few minutes, he reached up and pushed the blanket down to the foot of the bed and kicked it off his feet. Finally, there in all his glory he lay beside me clad in only his shorts. I drank in every nuance of his beautiful body there in the shadows. I watched his chest rise and fall with each breath. I smelled his semi-naked body taking in every possible sensation of his being with each of my senses. I strained to see his groin trying to catch a glimpse of his manhood through his shorts, but there wasn't enough light to really get a sense of how big he was or if he was hard or not, which was frustrating. I realized time was passing quickly by and I was no closer to my objective than when we first went to bed. I was glad for what I was able to see of him when we took our clothes off. That was as much as I had been able to see of him in all the time I knew him, but it wasn't enough. I got hot and pulled my blanket off of me too, finally. I lay there on my side for a while trying to see Philip's but never got to see much at all. I rolled over on my back and glanced down to see if I could see my own throbbing hard-on, and sure enough, I could. About that time, Philip rolled over on his side facing me and I feigned sleep just in case he wanted to make a move. He inched closer, and I lifted my arm above my head as a surreptitious invitation, and I wondered if he was checking out my erection in the moonlight. About the time I was ready to give up on this wishful thinking, his left arm moved across my chest and he nuzzled his head close to my arm, and the urge to lower my arm around him and draw him into my side was unbearable. I froze instead and waited to see what would happen next. Sure enough, his arm gingerly slid down my abdomen and his hand ever so slightly glanced over my engorged cock. I wondered if he could feel the presence of the half-gallon of pre-cum that had moistened my shorts from all the sexual tension that had been steadily mounting all night. I tried to stifle the audible reaction to this innocent touch, but I heard myself lightly moan at the feel of his hand on my dick. He rolled back over onto his back and I thought I could see a bulge in his shorts that hadn't been there before. The moon came out from behind a cloud at that opportune moment and illuminated his whole body for me, and, sure enough, there was a definite rise in his shorts...and it was growing! I nearly shot my load looking at this incredibly welcome sight. Turn about is fair play, I thought as I rolled back over onto my side facing him. With things heating up and the go ahead sign being given, I brought my hand gently up and laid it across his hairless chest on top of his heart. He let out a "mmmm" just as I had a few moments before. I could feel his heart pounding beneath my sweaty palm and I felt his breaths coming quicker and heavier, while a glance down below indicated a definite increase in size underneath his clinging underwear. I adeptly and slowly slid my hand down his abdomen and gently fondled the minute hairs around his belly-button. His breaths were coming in rapid succession now as this overt move toward his love-muscle heightened his excitement and anticipation levels. Ever so gingerly my hand crept sensuously over the path of hair leading down to his rising hard-on. His cranker was throbbing through his shorts and his breathing became louder the closer I got as I teased him sensually. I wondered if he had ever been touched like this before, and I decided in those moments that I would tantalize him and heighten his anticipation as much as I possibly could, which, in turn, increased my own turn-on as I waited for his ultimate reaction at being fully and erotically fondled. He never opened his eyes to watch what I was doing but every fiber of his being was quivering under the expert touching and teasing that I was doing to him. His legs became stiff as I played at sliding my fingers under the elastic band on his shorts. I could see his dick rising and falling with each tease, and I could see it throbbing in between each cycle. Finally, I slid my hand down under the elastic and gently touched the matted pubic hair of his patch, doing my best not to touch his by now aching peter. His breath hissed at yet another disappointing tease as I stroked his pubes instead of handling his pecker. His light patch felt soft and downy, and I detected alot of moistness from his oozing pre-cum. My own excitement was increasing along with his, but I knew he was worse off than me because I was in control and he was not. I knew he couldn't take much more so I gave in and wrapped my warm and wet hand around the shaft of his swollen and throbbing cock. Simultaneously, his breath intake from this definitive grip was an audible gasp. I explored his rock hard rod and happily found that he wasn't circumcised. His foreskin was wet from pre-cum, as was mine, and his shorts were spotted with his lubricant. I slid my hand down and cupped his balls, fondling them with tender care realizing that they must be sore from all the teasing I had done. At long last, I began to stroke his swollen hard-on. I slid his foreskin down his shaft and co-erced some pre-cum out of his slit. He moaned with pleasure as I jacked and fondled his dick. His underwear hampered my efforts though, so I sat up and pulled on the elastic band to take them off. He obliged by lifting his ass up and pulling his legs up so I could get them off. I nearly shot my load thinking how cool it was that I was at last taking off his underwear to reveal the object of my intense fantasies since the day we met. The muted moonlight was just not getting it for me though. I reached over and turned on the table lamp so that I could take in Philip's marvelous nakedness all to myself for all future time. I could have sat and just looked at this incredibly handsome guy forever and would never have gotten tired of the sight. I started to reach over to him when he stopped me and pushed me back down on the bed. He slid his hands under my shorts and began to slide them down my legs just as I had done to him. I lifted up and he slid them all the way off. They were just as wet as his and we were careful not to let our love juice get on the covers as witness to our night of hot monkey love. He looked at me the same way I had looked at him. We lay there just looking at each other and I'm sure our thoughts were the same. We were wondering if we would ever have the chance to do this again. I laid him back down on the bed and he began to gently rub my arms and chest as reached for that beautiful, uncut, throbbing cock. He was every bit as big as me, and every bit as eager to get on with this incredible experience as I was. I loved watching his foreskin sliding up and over his purple pounder and seeing his pre-cum appear on his slit. He moaned as I gently slid my hand up and down his engorged prick. He fondled me as I focused my entire attention on his captivating beauty and sexiness. He stopped me in mid-stroke and got up on his knees in the bed and told me to do the same. We were facing each other and I wondered what was going to happen next. He said, "watch this." He touched the end of his dick to mine, then slid his foreskin back. Then he slid mine back. It looked good to him, apparently, so he proceeded to slide his foreskin over the head of my dick, and pulled my foreskin so that they overlapped. Then he gently started to jack us both off being careful to keep our foreskins lubricating each other. Wow, this felt good and he did it expertly. I thought in that moment that he has had to have done this with someone before, and I would ask about it later. But, in the meantime, I was caught up in this incredibly exciting and sensuous manhandling of my ever-hardening dick. He continued to jack us and I reached up and cupped his chin in my hands and kissed him full on those voluptuous lips. He responded with a positive "mmmm", so I opened his mouth with my tongue and slid it into his soft and inviting mouth as far as I could and massaged his tongue with mine. We kissed deeply and forcefully while he continued to slide our foreskins across our sensitive and throbbing cocks. I fondled his nipples which had become hard and pink with the pumping of his heart. He moaned with pleasure as I ran my fingers through his long, soft, curly hair and cupped his head in my big hands. He pulled my hand down to our joined peters and indicated for me to take over. It was amazing how close our dicks were to being the same size, which made all this mind-blowing experience so wonderful. I used the same amount of pressure as he had used and continued sliding our glans into each other's foreskin. This was too good to be true, and the sight of us being joined at the dicks was a real turn-on for me somehow. I had so wanted to be connected to Philip and I couldn't imagine a more perfect and satisfying way for it to happen. These thoughts, and his touching and caressing, and our bodies being actually joined together heightened the sexual stimulation we were giving one another. I kept jacking and increased the pace as my mind exulted in this whole experience. He was breathing harder and softly moaning as I increased the strength of my grip ever so slightly. His hands stopped exploring my nipples and my balls and he brought them up to my shoulders and was holding on to me there. I realized we were getting closer and closer to that magic moment of glorious release. I hoped we could cum together as I tried to restrain my excitement as much as I could, but it seemed that Philip was closer to climax than I was. It couldn't be helped at this point though. I kept jacking us faster and faster and increasing my grip on these rock hard cocks. He began to shudder with the forcefulness of the jacking, and I began to quiver with utter excitement and anticipation of shooting a load into his connected hood, while I imagined his load shooting underneath my own sheath and filling me up with hot cum. At about the time this thought hit my mind, I felt him stiffenening and I knew he was really close, but I kept jacking us. I felt myself reaching that same point of no return as I looked up into his face to see his reaction to this incredible experience. His eyes were closed and his head leaned back, and his hands gripped my shoulders with increased strength the closer to cumming we got. His chest began heaving and our breathing reached the gasping stage as suddenly we both erupted into each other. I could feel his hot jizz shooting into my cavernous foreskin and I was exploding a hot load into him. My hand kept jacking and he kept quivering and gasping as we mutually shot hot streaming cum into each other. Hot joy juice overflowed from us into my hand, and we both reached underneath our throbbing ejaculations to catch the extraneous jizm before it hit the sheets. It felt like we had shot a quart of manjuice into each other. There was hot creamy, sticky, globs of spume still erupting from the slits of our purple heads as we collapsed into eath other's arms. I reached for my shorts to wipe off the handful of spunk we had shot. I pushed Philip back on the bed and took him in my mouth to finish him off and lick him clean. As my tongue danced around the head of his ever so sensitive dick, he shuddered and quivered at the super tenderness of my oral ministrations. I slid his foreskin up and milked his remaining cream from the end of his shaft and swallowed what was left. I couldn't get enough of him and was reluctant to let go. His eyes were glazed over by the time I was finished and we began to relax. We lay there totally spent for quite a while. I had never experienced another guy like this before. Finally, I asked him where he had learned to slide foreskins together like that as it had been the most mind-blowing experience of my life. He said his cousin had taught him! "No kidding?" I laughed. "My cousin taught me alot too, but I can't wait to see him so I can teach him this!!"

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home