Monday, July 16, 2007

Young and Tender Part II

Clay and I laid in bed for a while longer trying to recover from the hottest, steamiest sex I'm sure I'd ever had, and Clay seemed to have the same feeling as me. I had shoved some tissue up my ass to keep the hot load of Clay's cum from oozing out onto the bed. We were both still heaving trying to catch our breath and I could feel my own heart thumping in my ears. I wondered if Clay's was still pounding in his chest, so I rolled over and placed my head on his shoulder and put my hand on his chest and snuggled into him. Yep, his heart was still pounding as his arm came around and pulled me closer to him. I lifted my face to his and gently but demonstrably joined my lips to his trying to express what seemed like hundreds of emotions all at once. He responded in kind and our kiss became the words and thoughts that neither one of us could adequately express. My hand combed through his soft, sandy hair and fondled his left ear. His ears were especially attractive to me and for some reason, I was really getting hot again as I explored the creases and folds of this exquisite and sensitive part of him. My finger traced his jawline down to his neck, and my hand reached for his aureola to continue my exploration. It was so soft with just a light dusting of downy blonde hair encircling it. As I gently pinched and massaged it, he responded with a low moaning sound that told me this was getting to him. His nipple became firm as I fondled and caressed it; slightly pinching and kneading it between my fingers, his moans of pleasure coming up into my mouth and tickling my tongue. My cock began to engorge again and, glancing down, I noticed his begin to rise from the effect of my enticing caresses. Our lips stayed locked and his hands began to explore my erogenous zones while I desperately tried to stimulate him with my own deft touches and sensations. My hand moved down his taut abdomen searching for his belly-button in hopes of finding another hot spot to enhance his pleasure. Finding it, I gently prodded it first with the tip of my middle finger simulating what I'd like to do with his hot little ass with a raging butt-busting boner. I found his fuzzy little treasure trail leading my hand down to find the head of his now engorged cock, which I enveloped with a firm yet possessive grip. Precum began to ooze out his slit as I traced the circle of his dick head with my finger and thumb. His deep grunt encouraged me as I felt his own hand searching to find my manhood, which also had begun to pulsate from his ministrations. I gripped his bulging nut-sack and slightly tugged on his twin globes and then massaged them expertly. They were a very nice size and were prefectly matched to the size of Clay's big cock. I tickled the light fuzzy pubes on his scrotum as I continued my exploration. Keeping his sack within my grasp, I extended my middle finger down to his perineum and gently pressed into a known hot-spot eliciting a decided moan of pleasure from Clay. He broke our lip-lock and looked down to see what was causing his sudden intense pleasure and gasping said, "man, you're going where no man has gone before. Ohh, that feels so good!" He spread his legs to accommodate my proddings and rolled over onto his back keeping his hand around my shoulder. As I continued to fondle and press into this very erogenous area, he brought his knees up to allow even more access to, what seemed to be, a newly discovered site of unexplored pleasure. Precum continued to flow from his slit, but in larger dollops now, so I alternated between his perineum and his oozing glans, while kneading and tugging on those wonderful encased orbs. His eyes closed and his head laid back on the pillow as he tried to glean the fullest experience he possibly could from my expert ministrations. I could sense his thoughts trying to cope with my deft hand and committing to memory where these places were on his anatomy for future reference. I watched his reactions to each touch and was gratified in seeing his responses as I continued to poke and prod his most private areas. Just looking at him laid out before me with my hands on his dick and balls and his legs splayed out in invitation was a turn on for me like no other. My emotions went the full range as I gazed at his hot, sex-starved body, and I felt I could take a lifetime to explore every inch of him, every pore, and every erogenous zone I could find and, that completed, to start all over again. He was really enjoying these new sensations I was bringing to his attention, but I didn't want to bring him too close to another climax, so I eased off just a bit. He reached down between my legs and found my soldier at full attention during all this and began his own exploration. He fondled my foreskin almost obsessively, which I understod since he reluctantly had his surgically cut off. I could tell he resented the fact that he had acquiesced to have this mutilation done to himself just to appease his "wife." I also could sense his own self-loathing for having agreed to allow such a thing to happen to him on his most prized possession. These thoughts and feelings kept evoking more and more sympathy for my new-found friend, and with every touch and stimulation, I wanted so desperately to reassure him that I could not have found him any less attractive. In fact, I thought him absolutely beautiful, in every respect. In spite of the obvious enjoyment we both were giving each other, the oozing load of Clay-cum began to seep through my temporary plug and something had to be done. I kissed Clay with an appreciative kiss and said, "that gallon of cum you pumped into me is obeying gravity and has got to go somewhere." He smiled and smirked and said, "yeah, it was a load and a half. I don't think I've ever cum like that before, and I know to my soul not ever that much," in his endearing drawl. "Well, I'm headed for the john if you'll let go of Sgt. Skinhead. Do you want to go with me, or what?" "Yeah, I'm going to hit the shower and wash some of this joy-juice off me, if you don't care." "No problem. There are clean towels and wash rags on the shelf. I'll show you." I rolled out my side and strode the few steps into the bathroom and sat down on the john. Reaching back, I tugged the sodden tissue out of my crack and dropped it into the commode with a plop. I felt the expended load sliding out my ass and running like a stream into the water. Clay came around the bed and through the door simultaneously while the discharge was being completed. He grinned at me very proudly, I thought, as I commented once again on the copious amount he had shot into me. "Just look at that!" I said, as I stood and looked into the toilet. He glanced over my shoulder and we both were awestruck at the glob of man-goo that came out of me. Then we both laughed and joked at the huge amount. "You must have been storing that up for weeks! How did you ever cope with a build-up that size without having a wet-dream to get rid of it?" I asked. "Jesus, man, I don't know. I guess it had to have been a coupla' weeks, maybe a month since I shot a load. I knew it was a gully-warsher when I was shootin' it into ya' tho." he laughed, seeing as it really was impressive. "Shit, dude, don't you jack off every other day like the rest of us? Damn, I'd explode if I didn't spank my monkey at least twice a week!" "Well, hell man, I've been too busy with other shit to really think about it much, to be honest with you," he replied. "Looks like I'm going to have to take care of you, from now on," I added hopefully. "Well, if anybody could, you'd be my choice," he chimed sincerely. I looked into those luscious green eyes and melted into him. I kissed his sensuous lips and hugged him to me and said, "I don't think I could ever get tired of takin' care of you, Clay boy." "Man, you don't know how much that means to me to hear you say that. I've been looking for you all my life it seems like," he responded. "This night has meant the world to me. You don't know how much I needed you." "Yeah, I think I do. About as much as I needed you, maybe more," I earnestly replied. We reached for each other again and embraced with all our strength; desperately clinging to one another with mutual thoughts of thankfulness that we had, at last, found someone to hold on to. I saw already how easy it would be to fall for Clay; he was so handsome and easy to get along with. We had so much in common, though, and we were both starved for the kind of love that we both craved. Love that was hard to find, and even harder to conceal in a hostile environment such as in his situation with the military. He seemed not to be as paranoid as I was, but with a wife, any suspicion would be deflected. "I've got to get in the shower," I said, reluctantly breaking our clinging embrace. I could hardly keep my hands off this guy, and the feeling was mutual, obviously. We just looked at each other and so much passed between us without benefit of verbal expression. We didn't really need any words as our looks told each of us everything we needed to know. I did want to know so much more about Clay and what he was thinking, though. There would be time for conversation later, but I simply had to get in the shower. It had been quite a while since I had been naked with another guy. I thought about Brian and how much he looked like Clay, but Clay didn't have that heavy schlong Brian had; neither did Brian have the endearing and loving personality that Clay was blessed with. As the water cascaded over our nakedness, we were both refreshed and he seemed to enjoy this closeness as much as I did. It seemed very intimate to be in the shower with someone, and I became aroused as we brushed up against each other and lathered soap on one another. I could see his tumescence rising as it matched my own. We soaped up each other and washed each other in between kissing and caressing and fondling. My cock had swollen to a rigidity that I couldn't ever remember having before, and I found the enveloping sheath to be retreating back with this new hardness. Clay had his back to me as I soaped up his back and let the soap run down into his crack. I cupped his hot little butt cheeks in my hands and caught the soap as it slid down into his love canal to keep it from going on down the drain. It occurred to me that it was time to return the favor and the soapy foam was a ready lubricant that would suffice right about now. I pressed up against Clay's back and my throbbing cranker eased between his legs just behind his nut-sack becoming a barrier to the soap running down from his butt. He bent over slightly and reached between his legs to feel my hard dick pressing against his perineum. He pushed it up and put more pressure on this sensitive area as I pushed forward and prodded it simultaneously. He moaned a gentle "mmm" and said "man, that feels so good right there. Boy, your dick feels like it's hard as a rock and it's throbbing to beat ninety." "Yeah, look who I'm in the shower with," as I slid up and down his butt cheeks with my slimy, soap-covered love muscle. "Let me bend you over a little bit," I instructed while I pushed his shoulders slightly. He complied and I took the shampoo bottle and squirted some on his tailbone and gently slid my middle finger up and into his buns. I gently prodded his pucker with my middle finger lubed by the shampoo. He braced for the penetration as he felt my finger pressuring the opening. He moaned as I slid in up to the first knuckle. His sphincter clamped down reflexively on my finger just as mine has on his earlier. "Relax, Clay. I've got to return the same favor you did me a little while ago, son." Yeah, I wondered if you wanted to do me like I wanted to do you. I'm kind of afraid cuz' nobody has ever done me before. I've always been the doer," he said petulantly. "I know how you feel, but I think I can do you with the same tenderness you did me, and it was sure worth the effort you put into it." "Well, I don't know if I can take a dick your size, but I want you to try just the same," he said. His ass trembled as I went in and out a few times with just the one finger. I inched in slowly and came back out slowly, each time going in a little deeper just as he had done. My cock was hard as a rock as he fondled it while I was preparing him for having his cherry popped. "Man, this dick of yours is so hard, and it's gettin' bigger," he observed, and I detected a tone of fear as he pondered what this was going to do to his virgin ass. I knew how he felt. I had the same trepidation as I felt the size of him before he impaled me with his not so little hunk of man-meat. "Well, Clay, you were right about the relaxing part. You knew how to make me relax before you slid into me with that hardened cranker of yours. It ain't no midget compared to mine, I can tell you. I was plenty scared of that imposing weapon of yours, but I wanted you so bad I was willing to risk whatever the end result might be," I said, trying to allay his growing fear. "Well, turn about's fair play where we come from, so I'll try and take as much as I can, but if it hurts too much, pull it out, o.k.?" "Don't worry. If I could take that monster of yours and enjoy it, you can take mine and I'll be just as careful as you were not to hurt me. How's that?" "Yeah, I reckon I'll have to trust you as much as you trusted me. Go ahead, then. It's starting to feel better, now." "Great," I thought. "I can't wait to feel my length into his sweet man-gina," and my dick throbbed more as I thought about making hot monkey love to this hunk of mountain man. He leaned forward, placing his hands up on the shower wall as I continued to prepare him for this hot, throbbing fucking he was about to take. My lust was peaking as we got nearer to the magic moment when I entered this hitherto undefiled, unflowered region. His breathing became heavier as we neared the right time as well. Finally, I slid my foreskin back and added some more shampoo for more lubrication. I knew Clay was going to resist my entrance into his love channel, and I wanted to be as gentle with him as I could. God knows I wouldn't want to hurt him to any degree, but my lust was at such a level now that I had to consciously fight myself to keep from plowing into him and fucking him with sheer brutish abandon. The thought that he was offering up his sacred virginity to me heightened my arousal, but it also humbled me at the same time. We had come a long way into this relationship in a very short time, and I surely didn't want to ruin this moment for either of us. I slid my johnson up and down his crack a few times, gently touching his most sensitive ring. He quivered each time I touched him with my ram-tool. "Relax, now, Clay. Here I come," I tenderly warned. He shook his head in the affirmative and said, "O.K. I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Easy now, big 'un." I pressed into his sphincter gently but firmly and felt his flesh begin to part. He groaned and I could see the grimace of slight pain on his face when he partially turned to see what was happening to him. "Easy now. Just relax and let it slide in," as I pushed a little further in. My dick felt like it was being clenched all around as I penetrated Clay gradually. It felt great,though. I pushed in a little harder and he groaned a little louder with my cock head now firmly entrenched in his mans-hole. I reached for his shoulders and gently pulled back while pushing my meat further up his chute. He reached up and grabbed the shower head with both hands and clung desperately there while I slid further into him. "How much more of you is there?" he questioned, as the discomfort in his voice betrayed his bravado. "I'm about halfway in, Bud, how you doin'?" "I'm o.k. I guess, but it feels like I'm being split in two by that big thing." "Just relax, now, Bud. I'll be all the way in in a minute," I said as I gently nudged further into his hot hole. "Ooh, man. I don't know if I'll be able to take much more of that, Bud," he said, nearly pleading for mercy. "But it feels good, you being inside me like this." "Just a little more, Bud," as I slid my entire length into him with one continuous push. He took it all, and I was proud of him as I lingered there for a few moments while he got used to it. "There, I'm in you up to the hilt. Man, you are one tight little cherry. My dick feels like a rock up in there, and it's throbbing from the pressure," I observed. "Oh, God, man. It hurts like hell, but at the same time it feels so good having you in me like this. I wondered how it would feel." "Yeah," I breathed heavily, realizing it was an accomplishment to get my cranker all the way in to this hot and tight ass. "I felt the same way when you were plowing me with that loaded weapon of yours. I wanted you so badly, though. I was willing to endure whatever to make you happy." "Yeah, that's why I'm bent over here with that huge cranker of yours laying me wide open. I want you as badly as you wanted me." I slid out slowly about halfway, and then pushed back in. He moaned a little relief and then grabbed the shower head with renewed vigor as I pulled his shoulders back and slid back in. "Your pubes are tickling my ass-cheeks," he said, lightly. "It feels good." "Clay, you feel good all over to me. I never wanted anybody as badly as I want you right now," I said, sincerely. I slid back out and pushed back in a little easier this time. He seemed to loosen up with each of these short penetrations. I pulled out up to my cock-head and pushed back in a little more forcefully this time, and he groaned but took it alot easier. I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him back into me as I thrust up into him a little harder. I could feel my foreskin sliding up and over my cock-head as I entered and pulled back out of him. He loosened his grip on the shower head a little, and I felt better now that he was not in so much discomfort. I began thrusting in and out a little faster now and easier. I reached around his front and took his hard dick in my right hand and began to stroke him in rhythm with my thrusting. "Ooh, man, that feels so good now. Fuck me good, Bud," he encouraged me. "Yeah, man, that feels so fuckin' good slidin' in and out of your hot man-cunt," I returned. And it did. It felt so good to be moving in and out of him easier. My hot cock glided in and out of his virgin ass with more and more purpose as I ascended into the throes of my growing climactic tension. He arched his backside up as I began to forcefully thrust my burgeoning cock into his slippery slough. The "thwocking" sound began as I pummeled his relaxed pucker. Faster now, in and out, in and out, pulling and pushing into his hot ass. He continued to hold on to the shower head in surrender to my assault on his sweet little virgin bum. He moaned and groaned with each thrust and release as I continued to pound him from behind while jacking him off simultaneously. Faster and more furious the frenetic pace quickened as we neared that most magic moment of release. He was groaning loudly now as the "thwock, thwock, thwock" sound increased the report of our heated rhythm. "Thwock, thwock, thwock" as my dick slammed into his hot pocket as the head of my cock found the sweet spot on his prostate. I knew when I found it by his increased pressure on the shower head to the point where his knuckles turned white and he began loudly, "oh, oh, oh" with each thrust and connection. He reached his hands back and began pulling me into him the more I pounded on his prostate. I kept slamming him from behind and jacking him off at the same time when we both found our passion beginning to rise to the point of no return. "Ah, ah, ooh, ooh...fuck me, man....fuck my ass..." he yelled as the pace quickly brought us both over the top. I was holding on to his hip with my left hand and was jacking him with my right hand and slamming faster and faster into him with my cock ready to erupt any second. His dick swelled in my hand and I knew he was ready to spew, and, about that time, I felt my own eruption charging up my tube. With a forceful thrust I rammed into his ass and spumed him full of hot cum with my own copious load shooting into his prostate. He released his pent-up juice all over the shower wall ahead of him in another stream of pearly white jizz. I thrust in again and again with my knees buckling from the mind-numbing release while jacking him and watching him spray the wall with his hot, creamy, spunk coming out in ropes. I lay across his back and hunched my last few pearls of sperm into him while he ached to stand up with me still inside him. His knees were weak and we found we both were trying to remain standing after these huge, simultaneous climaxes. I held him from behind as my cock softened and slid out of him. We both were heaving air as we tried to recover from the huge, simultaneous orgasms. The water had turned cold sometime during this hot fuck session, but we hardly noticed. I turned it off after we washed Clay's cum off the wall. He turned to me with a look that would have taken me a week to interpret ordinarily, but I understood him, again, without any verbage needing to be offered. I felt the same way. "Well, you filled my ass up to overflowing," he quipped, as we watched my spunk running down his leg and into the drain. "Clay, I've never shot a load like that in my life! Oh, man, it felt like the first spurt was half a gallon, easy, I replied. "Yeah, that's what it felt like when I shot you full a little while ago. I can't believe this has happened like this," he said. I bent him over and tried to cleanse the still streaming jizz out of his hot, sweet ass, albeit with cool water. We both chuckled at the huge amount still coming out his butt, but we finally got him straightened out. He stood up and turned to me with his cock still chubbed out and about half hard and said, "Boy, I've never found anybody who could make me feel half of what I'm feeling right now. I could get used to this real easy." "Ditto. Clay, I never dreamed anything like this would happen almost instantly between us. I must admit, when I first saw you last night, I would have sucked an ocean of your cum just to see where it came from. And my heart actually ached when I realized you were married. Well, I thought to myself, the hottest guys seem all to be married, and I wrote you off right then," I said. "It's been funny, I'll admit myself. But, when I saw you smile when I came in, I knew you were the one I have been looking for most of my life. Somehow, I knew I had to have you come hell or high water, so I just went for you and hoped you felt the same way about me." "How could I not? But, how did you know I would go for you like you went for me, us being strangers? I asked, with bewilderment suddenly becoming obvioius. "I don't know. I just felt electricity when we shook hands, and I know it embarassed everybody when I insisted on sitting next to you, and those people had to move to let me in, but I didn't care. I had to get to know you, and the longer we talked, the more I knew you wanted me too." This observation was unsettling, to say the least, and I wondered if everyone knew what was going on if it was that obvious to Clay and I? "Well, I wouldn't have it any other way, and let the chips fall where they may. I've found you now, and I'm going to be here for you, no matter what." "We've got alot to talk about, but I feel the same way you do. I'd go through anything to stay with you," he replied, sincerely. I reached for him as he reached for me and we held each other desperately wanting to keep what we finally found.....each other.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home