Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Backside of the Desert

Being stationed in the Great Mojave Desert was like serving a prison sentence. Four years worth, or so I was thinking. But that didn't turn out to be the case. After being there virtually isolated from civilization, I found there were certain advantages. Not only was I isolated, but all the guys there with me were also there with no visible means of escape. We quickly shifted into survival mode. For me, as always, the hardest part was being in the Air Force with an unacceptable orientation. Consequently, keeping a low profile was a matter of utmost importance. I had learned to control myself somewhat after basic training where we were all locked up in a dormitory together,again,with no visible means of escape. That was a major ordeal for me. There were just too many good looking, virile, well built young hunks parading around naked in that dorm to deal with. The term "eye candy" didn't exist then, but that situation was a smorgasbord and a sensual overload to say the least. Suffice to say, there were several hot studs who knew they were hot, and overtly enjoyed giving a captive audience a show. Were it not for the fact that it would have been way too easy to get caught, I would have otherwise taken that chance gladly with one or two well-hung twinks. Being on a permanent duty base was alot different though. We were still in close quarters to a certain extent, but we also had alot of room to maneuver. My first roommate was my first challenge. Brian was a very charming guy with a boyish grin and a twinkle in his eye. He had slightly tousled auburn hair, a creamy complexion, laughing green eyes that penetrated with just a glance. He was about average in build, and was very approachable in his demeanor. I moved in with him in October and we hit it off immediately. He hadn't been stationed on the base very long and had not been very successful with his one or two roommates up until that time. How anyone could not get along with this sweetheart of a guy, I couldn't imagine. We immediately set out organizing our room in the dorm to take advantage of the limited living space. We decided to make bunk beds to allow more room for his recently acquired sofa. He took the top bunk, which pissed me off at first, but that night at bedtime, I was very glad it worked out that way. Brian came out of the bathroom after his shower, and instead of putting on underwear, he just politely pranced over to the side of the bed in the raw and proceeded to jump up into the top bunk. I say pranced, but that was wishful thinking. It was more like a march to the bed; totally unabashed and uninhibited. He knew he was giving me an eyeful at eye level and didn't care at all. He was comfortable with his nudity, thankfully, while it made me very nervous and excited at the same time. Marching up to the bed that first night indeed gave me a bird's eye view that I was to enjoy for quite a long time. I thought I was pretty well hung, but Brian's schlong, (and I do mean schlong), put me to shame. It also put me into a fantasy life that kept me in a constant state of excitement. All day long, visions of that swinging dong slapping his thighs and coming straight toward my face kept my whitie tighties wet and in eager anticipation for another bedtime show. I was able to time it just right so that I turned my head for the full frontal view just before he hopped up into the bed. After all, I couldn't be caught openly gaping at his manhood as he walked across the room toward the bed. I didn't know him well enough at that early date, and I certainly couldn't take the chance that he might suspect my intentions were anything but innocent and honorable. So, when I went to bed, (always earlier than him), I simply feigned sleep until the last second when I knew his face was hidden by the top bunk, and then I turned just in time to see that huge cranker flopping up and down as he jumped upstairs. Often, he would take a practice jump before his final lunge upwards and I was so grateful for that extra long glance at that marvelous meatus. The urge to just reach across that short distance and grab onto that lithe and athletic hodanker and guide it into my eager, warm, salivating mouth was almost more than I could contain. I imagined what it might feel like for that long, perfectly cut dick to slide over my tongue and for my lips to wrap around the entire shaft as it began to engorge with blood and harden in my oral embrace. I promised myself that, for Brian, I would somehow take his entire length into the depths of my throat, and even choke on it if necessary, to bring him the most sensual and erotic orgasm he could ever hope for. I dreamed of him standing at the side of my bed with his arms stretched across the top bunk and his head writhing back and forth in the throes of sexual ecstasy; totally enthralled and captivated as I slid his throbbing member in and out of my tender mouth. I longed to cup his dangling balls in my hands and to gently and lovingly massage them with my smooth,uncalloused fingers. I wanted to slide my hands up the backs of his taut, muscular legs and knead his hot, hairless buns with my probing digits dancing and teasing the entrance to his tight, undefiled glory hole. I can sense him tightening with each movement and can feel him moving and positioning himself to eagerly accommodate and enhance even my most subtle gestures. In my mind's eye, I can see myself lovingly caressing his entire abdomen with my hands sliding up to his exposed armpits and gently squeezing his shoulders simultaneously before moving down to his nipples to fondle them and suggestively pinch them between my fingers. I'm wanting to interpret the information his body is emitting so that I may further his sensual pleasure and to anticipate what he might want me to do next. Next, I firmly grasp his lower penile shaft while purposefully slowing down his pelvic thrusts so that I may concentrate on the most sensitive and erogenous area of his entire sexual being. I'll gently, yet evenly stroke his monster cock with my right hand while my left hand purposefully slides up between his butt cheeks and the middle finger probes and eventually penetrates his quivering buckeye. Then, with my lips enveloping his purple glans and my tongue flicking and circumnavigating his circumcised lid, I squeeze out a little pre-cum and distribute it over his love muscle for added lubrication and sensuous teasing. I can hear his muffled moans of intense pleasure reverberating through the thick mattress as his quivering body reacts to each adroit pinch, stroke and caress orchestrating and drawing him to that ecstatic moment of divine and explosive climax. I can feel his body undulating with each rhythmic pelvic thrust while I'm trying to take his entire length down my throat. I can feel the vibration of the bed as his hand grasps the post for a firmer grip. He's holding on tighter and tighter as passion heats up and he comes nearer and nearer to that magic moment when he can explode his pent up manjuice into my openly inviting throat. My hands move to his ass so that I can aid in thrusting his long pole in and out of my salivating mouth. Gone are the tender and teasing subtleties of foreplay in favor of wild, unhibited and bestial abandonment to the goal of climactic ecstasy. I'm choking on each penetrating plunge of his long, nubile tool, but I'm committed to seeing this thing through out of sheer love for Brian. I cup his balls again in my supple palms and I feel them start to shrink and tighten. I can sense his excitement has reached that fevered pitch that signals the point of no return. He keeps thrusting and pumping while my hands move to his nipples where I can feel them hardening and rising with goose-flesh all around the aureolas. He's close and getting closer. His balls are slapping against my chin a rhythmic cadence as I feel his member getting harder and harder. His legs start to rise to his tiptoes and his entire body is taut with anticipation as he feverishly slides in and out of my mouth. Pre-cum is flowing as my tongue continues to stimulate his spew hole. The pace quickens to a frenetic frenzy as the thrusting subsides slightly while his moment arrives. With one final lunge, he slides himself all the way in while his hand pulls my head as far as it can go into his steamy groin as scalding hot jizz paints the back of my throat in one long, streaming spurt. He withdraws slightly and then lunges in again pulling my face once again into his pubic region. Four and five times I try to engulf his throbbing pole into my gaping mouth while swallowing every drop of his love juice. His panting subsides as the last of his cum slides effortlessly down my throat and I begin to suckle his manhood straining to extract every micro-ounce of his excretion as possible. I hear his heavy sigh of contentment escape just as his head and shoulders collapse on the top bunk above me. I am unwilling to let him withdraw even as his massive tool begins to empty of its engorging blood. This vivid fantasy occupied my thoughts for weeks and kept me awake long after his erotic hop up into the bunk preceded lights out. I found myself reaching up to the bottom of his mattress and gently stroking it late at night when his heavy breathing indicated his deep sleep. I ached for Brian as I had no other guy I had ever known. I memorized every nuance of his smile, every glint in his laughing eyes, and, yes, every millimeter of his glorious and proud manhood. Then about a month later, Brian went out quietly and secretively without a word as to his destination or what he was doing. He had gone off base to a party with Gary, who everyone knew to be a doper. This struck me as odd as Brian had never mentioned any interest in smoking dope. I didn't really get upset about it though. Pot was everywhere both on base and off. I just didn't have any interest in it and didn't care if people wanted to get high. Late that same night, Brian disturbed me coming into the room, and peeling off his clothes in preparation for his shower. I fully awakened as I heard the water running through the pipes at that quiet hour. It ran for quite a while, and I thought it odd that he should be in there for so long. I got worried and sneaked into the shower room to see if I could discern what was going on. I heard no movement in the shower for a few seconds, and I thought I'd better sneak a peek just in case Brian had passed out, or, God forbid, he had overdosed on something. I gingerly pulled back the shower curtain and found Brian sitting on the floor with his back up against the wall. He had soaped himself up with the obvious intention of jacking off as his huge tool was semi-erect and his hand was partially wrapped around that magnificent manhood of his. I suddenly started getting hard myself as I took in this golden opportunity to indulge myself in yet another fantasy of Brian. He had indeed passed out and was coming back around to consciousness when he sensed my presence there and looked up at me. I was flabbergasted that I had been caught red-handed gazing at his marvelous donger and panicked at what he might think I was doing peering into his private shower at such a moment. Just as I felt the blood draining from my head thinking of the dire consequences of such an overt act, I saw this wry smile of understanding begin to cross his lips. He smiled up at me as his dick once again began to get fully hard. I sheepishly said "I was worried about you and came to see if you were alright. You've been in here for a long time." He laughed drunkenly and confessed that he had been out with Gary and they had gotten shit-faced and he needed a shower, but he had gotten horny and decided to have a wank just before he had passed out. I could see he hadn't gotten off as his dick began to harden back up to a size that far surpassed my humble fantasy and surmising. He struggled to get up and reached for me, and I naturally stepped in to help him. When he was on his feet, he looked down at his excited condition and laughed an embarassed laugh and said, "I'm still horny." I couldn't help but think to myself what an opportunity in his vulnerable situation, but I also was nearly panic stricken at the thought of the consequences if he woke up tomorrow and didn't appreciate my attention. Lust was stronger than common sense as I began to realize all my weeks and months of fantasies was going to culminate in this very night. I put Brian's arm around my shoulder and put my arm around his waist to help him out of the shower. His huge dick swayed back and forth with each step and slapped against his thighs and sprang up and smacked his stomach as we struggled through the door into our room. I reached for a clean towel and stood Brian up against the bed and started drying his hair. While I had the towel over his head, I was drinking in the sight of this massive schlong between this guy's legs and was sprouting my own erection at the same time. I wondered if he was checking my growing chubby as I was lusting after his. I tenderly and slowly dried his face and neck, moving down to his chest and arms. He just stood there allowing me to minister to his drunken predicament. His dick remained hard as I gingerly and purposefully massaged the moisture off his body into the towel. I wondered if he would get harder the closer I got to his abdomen, and I tried to closely notice any changes in his breathing that might tip me off to whether he was willing for me to continue down to that golden region or not. I toweled off his chest and reached around behind him to dry his back when his arms came up and held on to my shoulders. It would have been so natural and so easy for me to just drop the towel, lift his face up to mine and kiss him fully and deeply on the mouth. I resisted that urge hoping to get a clearer and more acceptable signal. He rested his head on my shoulder as I reached behind him to towel off his hot little ass. I began to squat down in front of him to get the back of his legs, knowing that his full erection would be right in my face and temptation would be at it's apex. I passed close enough to smell his masculine pheromones as I worked on his legs and feet. I incidentally brushed my head up against his balls and I felt his swollen cock against the side of my head. I nearly blew my load when this happened as it was almost too much to take. As I worked my way back up the front of his legs, I dared to fantasize what might happen if I so boldly reached his swollen cock and attempted to dry it off. He sensed my dilemma and, in that moment, he made a decision to unequivocally let me know that he wanted me to go ahead. He put his hands on my back as if in resignation, thus urging me on. I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I realized he wanted me to dry him off all the way. I glanced at this monster cock just in time to see it stiffen at my teasing touch to his groin. I took the towel and wrapped his dick in my hand with it. A gasp escaped his throat as I gently swabbed at the moisture on his schlong. I cupped his balls and dabbed at the moisture underneath just in time to see some pre-cum ooze out his pee-hole. That was the signal if there ever was one. I took his big honker in my hand and with my thumb, I gently spread his pre-cum all over the head of his dick while gently massaging each and every screaming nerve ending on his lid. I continued to manipulate his swollen cranker hoping to milk more precum out, and, sure enough, several huge drops came sliding out. I enveloped his mushroom with my hand and smoothed out the precum all around while beginning to stroke him ever so slightly. He moaned audibly as I expertly manhandled his manhood. He stood up and placed his head against my shoulder and embraced me closer and closer. He nuzzled my neck and very gently kissed my throat. He ran his hands up into my hair and began to caress my head ever so sweetly. My heart leaped within me that this wonderful guy was making my wildest dreams to come true. I pivoted around and sat on my bed while drawing him between my legs and facing me. Just like in my fantasy, I was facing this monstrously beautiful, fully erect and incredibly erotic pecker. As if on cue, he stretched his arms across the top bunk and moved closer in toward me. I stroked his chest and nipples and slowly brought my hands down his abdomen toward his crotch. As I neared my target, he gasped loudly and his whole body tensed as I took hold of his tool and slid it into my mouth and as far down my throat as I could without choking. He clung to the back side of the mattress as I began working his manhood in and out of my mouth, kissing, licking, sucking, and making love to this glorious love muscle. His breathing quickened as I performed all the previously fantasized movements that I had practiced in my mind over and over again. Time became a blur as he responded to every loving caress wholeheartedly. I was falling in love with Brian so completely to think that he would allow me to express my love to him in this way. Just that thought alone spurred me to making this night one that neither one of us would ever forget. My fantasy was nearly prophetic as I made love to Brian nearly exactly according to the script I had written over the previous months. He held onto the the bedpost tightly as I worked his dick in and out of my mouth, just as I had dreamed it. His body responded exactly to everything I did to him down to the last detail. On and on we went with me wildly loving him and him wildly responding. My hands explored every crevice of his body with the intent to bring him the most excitement he had ever experienced in his life. He gave himself over to my every touch and withheld nothing from me. As he began to get closer and closer to climax, his breathing got louder and louder; alarmingly loud. So much so that I became distressed that we might be heard through the pipes of this old building, and that someone might awaken to our sounds of passion. I quickly placed my hand over his mouth as he approached orgasm, and as he reached that wonderful plateau, I was glad I was coherent enough to try and stifle his audible ecstasy. His cries of climactic release would have awakened the whole building. I nearly gagged on the hot spume of cum that coursed down my throat. It seemed like a gallon of goo was in my mouth all at once and it couldn't disspiate fast enough down my throat. Brian's dick was covered in his own juices and, just like in my fantasy, I tried to lick it completely off his throbbing trojan horse to his complete delight. We ended up back in the shower shortly after this wonderfully glorious session, but together this time. It was in the shower that he returned the favor. With soothing warm water spraying us, he stood me up against the back wall and took every inch of me into his mouth and down his hatch. I was flattered that he used some of the same techniques on me as I had used on him. Which left me wondering if I had taught him a few things he didn't already know about the fine art of oral sex. I was gratified to find out later that he had indeed learned quite a bit from me and was more than happy to practice on me in return. I shot, what was for me, the most incredibly huge load I had ever experienced right down Brian's throat. He struggled to take it all down just as I had with his monster load. We laughed that we had nearly strangled each other with loads that were born of the most extreme excitement either of us had ever experienced. Brian and I spent alot of hot nights in the dorm from then on. Our passion fueling an immense and deepening love for one another that lasted far longer than our enlistment in the service.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home