Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Surf Stranger

I don\'t really think of myself as gay. I prefer women most of the time. I actually have a long-term girlfriend. But sometimes I just really crave some cock. This story is about one of these times. I was staying at my holiday house on the coast for a week last summer with my girlfriend. We had a lot of fun for the first few days just fucking non stop. By the third day we were both spent so we decided to go down to the beach. This beach was one of the best parts of the holiday house. It was just a short walk through the dunes it was beautiful with soft white sand, hot sun, the greatest waves in the world and best of all, it was clothing optional. Kelly and I grabbed our towels and wrapped them around our naked bodies, put on our beach shoes and walked out the door without locking it, because this was a pretty safe neighborhood. Once at the beach we kicked off our shoes, dropped our towells and ran straight into the water. We spalshed around for a while and made out a bit. After about half and hour Kelly started compainingh about sunburn and said she was gonna head on back. I\'m pretty resistant to the ravages of the sun so i stayed by myself. It was then that I noticed that I was not alone on the beach, as I assumed when I arriived with Kelly. There was one other person. Possibly the hottest guy I have ever seen. He was tanned to perfection and every muscle in his body was toned, not to the point of big and overly muscled, which i dont much like, but just enough. His hair was wavy and brown, but had been lightened a fair bit by the exposure to the sun and was just the right length to perfectly frame his perfect face. His eyes were closed, but i couldn\'t tell from the water if he was actually sleeping on the sand. What I could see though was his cock. It had to be at least eight inches and it was still soft. I couldnt pass this chance up. I walked out of the water right up to where he was lying. I said \"Dude, can I borrow some of your sun lotion, I forgot mine?\" He wasnt asleep because he moved his arm to block the sun from his eyes before he opened them and said \"sure\" I picked up the bottle and squirted a substantial ammount onto my hand. I rubbed my hands together and began to spread the lotion all over my rapidly tanning body. I could see that this guy was watching me very intently and his eyes kept drifting towards my exposed dick. I took this oportunity to ask him to do my back. He said sure and then I passed him the bottle and turned my back towards him. He stood up and began rubbing the lotion into my back. I knew he was taking longer than was really required and his hands kept moving around to my chest and down to my arse which he then overtly spent a long time rubbing the lotion into, he even rubbed up and down my crack. I could see his manhood was getting even thicker while he rubbed my naked body and watching this made me swell too. This did not go unnoticed by this attractive stranger. He turned me around and started rubbing my chest, my nipples, my stomach then the area just above my growing member and finally started rubbing my cock. He looked up at my face to se my reaction and just smiled and let him keep going. His stroking increased in speed and then when i started to near the point of no return, he somehow sensed it and slowed down. Now on his knees he pressed his lips gently against the head of my cock then pushed down slowly opening his mouth until he had engulfed the whole of my nine inch muscle. As he massaged my shaft with his tongue i stroked his hair, it was soft and silky and the feel of it made me even harder, suprising my new friend and making him gag for a second. I laughed and so did he, even thogh his laugh was muffled through his mouth full of cock. He began pumping his mouth up and down my cock, turning his head at the same time, increasing the sensation. This was the best blow job I\'d ever gotten and I thought Kelly was a master. It wasnt long before i shot stream after stream of my come down the back of the strangers throat and he swallowed it eagerly. I pushed him off onto his back, now, with him lying on the sand, it was my turn to return the favour. I got down on my hands and knees with my lips hovering over the biggest hardest cock i have ever seen. It was at least fifteen inches long and three inches across. The tide was coming in and the water was lapping around as i tasted the tip of this beautiful organ with my tongue, i wasnt sure that i could even fit it in my mouth so i just licked it all over it tasted so good, his hot precum, mixed with sweat, mixed with the sea water that was rising around us. I decided it was time to take him into my mouth. I started slowly, just the head, massaging it with my lips. I slowly took more and more into my mouth. I was suprised that i could get my mouth around it so easily. I had to adjust my position so that i could swallow this cock and get the whole fifteen inches inside my mouth. He moved to help me and that was all i needed. I began to deep hroat this guy and i could tell that he was loving it. His moans of pleasure made me want this even more. The feel of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth down my throat across my tongue was amazing. I was getting hard again so i started to start playing with myself while the guy, now on his knees, continued fucking my face. My orgasm came quickly because i was so hot and i could tell that this massive meat would be coming pretty soon so i grabbed his hips and slowed his thrusting. I wanted this to last as long as possible. But as with most good things it wouldn\'t last forever. Too soon, jet after jet of hot sweet cum was streaming straight down my throat. He kept up his thrusting until he was completely soft. We both collapsed into the surf and started to kiss. Tasting our own juices in each others mouths. We laughed as we washed off in the water. I walked up the beach, put my towell and shoes on and walked home. Never to see him again and never to find out his name.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home