Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hot Time In The Attic

The summer I turned eighteen, I got my own room in the attic. My father had been working on renovating the attic for several months and decided I needed a room of my own away from my two younger brothers. Eddie, a friend from school, had agreed to help me paint the attic room and help me move some of my things into it. Eddie was taller than me by an inch or two and fairly lanky. He had this mop of unruly black curls and a poor excuse for a mustache (mine was thicker at the time). He did not act gay or effeminate, but was a little on the "touchy-feely" side, always moving his hands and clasping someone on the shoulder. Anyway, that was Eddie. It was a really hot Saturday when we were going to do the painting and moving. We decided bring the mattresses up first and leave them in the hallway before we started painting. By the time we got the mattress and the rest of the bed up to the attic we were both sweating like pigs. Opening the windows for the breeze as well as ventilation, we got busy painting. About half-way through the first coat, Eddie took off his shirt and tossed it into the hall where it would not get paint splattered on it. After a few minutes I did the same. As I said, Eddie was lanky, but he was also pretty hairless, unlike me. My chest is covered in fine, light brown hairs. Eddie only had about a half-dozen fuzzy hairs around each nipple and a thin line of curly hairs from his navel down into his pants. We finished the rest of the painting without incident, talking about whatever it is eighteen year olds talk to nineteen years olds about. The conversation wound it way to sex as it usually did back then. I was getting excited and I could tell he was too. He groped and scratched his crotch a couple of times. “Have you ever seen another guy naked?” he asked. “A few times in the gym locker room.” “Have you ever wondered what it would be like to touch another guy there?” “Yeah,” I whispered as sweat trickled down my face and back. “How about it?” His hand went to his crotch. I was silent for a few seconds then licked my lips free of sweat. “O.K.” He took a few steps closer and laid his sweaty hand on my chest, sliding it up and down slowly. I was getting hard and when I laid my hand on his jeans-covered crotch, I knew he was too. We embraced and our hands slid all over each other’s backs. After what seemed like a lifetime of heart-bounding, we both looked at the open door and grinned. We pulled the mattress inside the room then locked the door. I watched Eddie as he took off his pants. He was wearing these ratty boxers with a few holes at the crotch. I could see a thatch of dark hair and a bit of his cock. From the outline his cock made on the thin fabric, his cock was thick and long. I knew I was going to pop a boner. I took off my pants and threw them in a corner. We faced each other. Me in my tighty whities; he in his ratty boxers, a good three inches of his uncircumcised cock hanging out of the hole at the crotch of his boxers. I had never seen an uncut cock before. The skin hanging over the head looked so strange. Nervously, I took hold of the shaft. It felt soft and spongy, very different from how my own cock felt to me. I slid my hand down the shaft and the foreskin pulled back. I reached into his boxers and hauled out his balls. I don't remember much about them other that they were covered in hair. I played with his cock for a few more seconds before he pulled away and took off his boxers. When he was naked before me, I watched as his cock got hard. I had never seen such an amazing sight. It just grew and grew until it stood proud. Then it was my turn. Kneeling, Eddie helped me out of my briefs as I sat on the mattress in the middle of the floor. I was rock hard and wearing only my socks. He took my cock in his hand and started playing with it. I just lay back and let him do what he wanted. Even when he took my cock into his mouth I didn't say anything. I just moaned in pleasure. When I came, Eddie took it all and swallowed. The pleasure was so intense, I literally saw stars. I knew I had to return the pleasure Eddie had given me. We switched places and now it was me starring at Eddie’s hard cock and hairy balls. I took his hard cock in my hand and pumped it a few times before leaning forward and licking it a few times. I can't describe how it felt or how it tasted. "Strange" and "weird" don't really mean anything when describing cock. All I knew was that I wanted more. I took him in my mouth and started doing to him what he had done to me only a few seconds before. The more Eddie moaned and groaned, the more I tried to do -- I licked and tugged his balls, played with his hole, tweaked his nipples and nibbled his shaft all before taking him again and again. Sucking my friend’s cock had gotten me harder than I was before. Just as I was getting ready to play some more with Eddie’s balls, he came. A thick wad of warm, salty cum erupted against the back of my throat. I had no choice but to swallow. When he was done, I joined him on the mattress and we fondled each other a little longer before reluctantly getting dressed. Eddie left me his ratty boxers and I kept them for years.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home