Monday, July 9, 2007

A Canadian in China (Part 9)

My five days with Dave was truly ecstasy. We made love at least three times each day starting with our passionate early morning sessions before getting up. Then, again in mid or late afternoon, often just on the living room couch/sofa and, again, when we went to bed. Sometimes we woke around 4 or 5 am, made love, then went back to sleep in each other's arms. Each love making session involved "climaxing" with both of us "cumming" in great passion and pleasure. I was cumming at least three times a day which is something I have never done before and I feared that I would not be able to keep up with Dave but I managed and it was wonderful and fantastic. Given my background and my past experiences, I feared that after a couple of days I would get tired of Dave and would want him to leave. Instead, however, much to my surprise and delight, I just enjoyed him more and more and grew more and more passionate in my desire for him. I was totally astounded at the feelings that I was developing for Dave and was beginning to think that maybe I was really and truly falling in real love, another whole new experience in my life.

Not only was sex with Dave completely awesome but he is a terrific guy. He is sweet, sensitive, caring, kind and generous. He arrived at my home bearing not one, not two, not three but four gifts which I now cherish. He is fun to be with and fun to have around. He not only likes to cook but is very good at it and prefers to cook and eat at home rather than go out. We became so domestic in such a short period of time and it was such a great feeling to feel, even for just a few days, like I had a live in lover. Every few minutes, he would stop whatever he was doing to give me a big hug and long deep kiss. It really was very hard for me to believe that this was happening to me and I found myself constantly marveling at my tremendous good fortune to have found this guy who, apparently, loved me as much as I loved him.

This was truly the best thing that had ever happened to me.

Many, many, years ago, I tried swallowing a guy's cum. I thought it was gross and disgusting and I hated it and so never did it again...until! Yes, until Dave. My feelings for him were growing so strong with greater and greater feelings of real love that I began to fantasize about eating his cum. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it. Finally, the day before he had to leave, I was sucking his beautiful, perfect, gorgeous cock as usual but, this time, I would not let go as he approached his climax. I sucked and sucked more feverishly as I felt him about to cum until finally, my newest fantasy came true as he exploded his load into my mouth. It was the most sensuous, exciting thing I had ever felt and I loved every second of this beautiful sensation. Now, I really believe that "cum" truly is "love juice", and, loving this guy as I did then and still do now, I savor his cum and can¡¯t get enough of it. I want it all the time... more and more and more. I can't believe this is actually me feeling like this.

Dave is from an interior province of China and had not seen the sea since he was a very young child and so wanted to go to the beach. There are hundreds and hundreds of shells all over the beaches near my home and Dave wanted to bring some back for his roommates back at his university. I thought he was so sweet, thoughtful and kind as he painstakingly looked over shell after shell after shell looking for the very nicest ones for his roommates. He is such a beautiful guy and seems so totally stable, normal and happy. For sure, I was falling hopelessly in love for the first time ever.

The time for Dave to leave was fast approaching and it was already breaking my heart to even think of him being gone. I could hardly bear the thought of his departure.

The morning that he had to leave, we made passionate love for as long as possible. We both climaxed as I savored his delicious love juice for one last time. Finally, I had to tear myself away from his gorgeous body and hit the shower. When I came back to my room from the shower, Dave was still in bed. I had to have one more last look at his perfect body. He was fully erect again and I was, again, filled with passion for him. I asked him if he might consider allowing me to take a picture of him to help me remember him (as if I would ever forget). He surprised me by consenting, providing his face did not show in the picture. He covered his face with his pillow and I took the picture. A little while ago, I asked him if he would permit me to attach this picture to this story and he consented. I am, therefore, attaching this picture... yes, to brag and to show off but mostly to prove that I do not exaggerate about his body.

After snapping a couple of pictures, I could not resist one more good suck and went down on him. Much to my surprise, he picked up the camera and snapped a couple of pictures of me sucking his perfect cock. I am very grateful for these pictures which I enjoy very often when I get especially lonely for him. Also to my surprise, he "came", once again...probably not much more than a half hour after cumming earlier before I went to the shower, so I was treated to one further delicious treat before he had to leave.

I don¡¯t know when I ever felt so sad and alone as I did when he left. The image of my dear Dave in the window of that bus pulling out of the bus station will remain with me forever. As I walked back to my apartment, I could not stop tears from rolling down my face. Never, never, never had I loved another guy like this and never ever felt such loneliness for anyone. I got back to my apartment but I could not stay in it. It was just too lonely and I saw him everywhere. It was awful. It was terrible. It was horrible. It was unbearable. I left the apartment and walked, aimlessly around with that damned image of Dave in the window of that bus. I cursed and cursed at the distance he is from me.

Five months earlier, I went looking for sex. I never thought I would find true love.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home