Monday, July 9, 2007

A Canadian in China (Part 7)

A couple of weeks after that second molestation of Badboy, I went back to Qingdao. (Notice, I have decided that using the real names of the city 4 hrs from me should be safe...I hope so.) Anyway, I had notified my friend Andy that I was coming back for the weekend. Luckily, my class schedule gave me every Friday afternoon off so I left for Qingdao around 1:00 pm and arrived about 5:00. I met with Andy who notified his bf that I had arrived and another "dinner party" was arranged. Just like the first time, it was a great dinner and wonderful to see all the guys again. After dinner and a few beers, the guys took me, once again, to the gay bar we had been to on my first visit. Again, they helped with connecting me to guys I was interested in and, as luck would have it, I met another guy who wanted to go back to my hotel with me. The guy was another good looker...young, slim and quite dark which was of great interest to me. We had sex, slept and he left real early in the morning. I think he had to go to school or work¡­he spoke almost no English at all so I was not sure where he was off to but he left about 6 am with no early morning love making which was disappointing.

I was staying for two nights this trip. I spent all day Saturday alone until I could meet with Andy. This time, just he, his bf and I went for dinner then, later, to the bar. There was only one guy who I was really interested in but Andy told me he was a "money boy". That was it, I hadn't had to pay for anyone yet so I was not about to start now. As the evening wore on, however, there was no one else and I couldn't keep my eyes off the "money boy"...he was really cute, no doubt about it and he had seen me looking at him all evening. When it came time to leave, he approached me and we talked a bit with Andy acting as a translator. I showed no interest in paying and gave a very definite "no thanks" to this guy. His prospects for the night must have looked a bit grim because he said he only wanted 300 yuan. I still said no and continued to move on then he offered himself for 200...for the whole night!! (aprox. $35.00 cdn...less in usd) I am afraid that I could not resist and I accepted. Andy and his bf seemed to think that it was totally "okay" to pay a money boy.Back at my hotel, I did not regret my decision because he really was very, very cute and had a great body; slim, young, hair in all the right places and...a beautiful nice sized cock!!!!...no wonder he was a money boy. We had good sex and were almost asleep when his mobile phone rang. He talked, got up and dressed, and was gone. Because he had no English, he was unable to tell me where he was off to but, I gather, maybe another "client"...all I know is that this was not, obviously, an all night affair which was rather disappointing. Oh well, c'est La vie!!! Little did I know that the best was yet to come.

Back home, emails continued to come from Dave. He really did sound like a nice guy and I truly felt some feelings developing for him. He routinely talked of loving me and I began to respond similarly though I really did not feel real "love" for someone I had never met. Furthermore, that one photo of him where he looked so much like that Iranian guy I knew, kept me a bit "wary" of him. He sure did, however, sound like a real sweetheart

Around the middle of April, Dave emailed me and told me that he would have one week off for the Labor Day holiday which would be a total of 9 days free including the preceeding and following weekends. What a shock it was when he said that he would like to come to my home and spend about 5 days with me because I really didn't think that we would ever actually meet. Beijing is a long way from my home, at least 17 hours by train.

Labor Day in China is May 1st. I, too, would have one week off and, nervous as I was about actually meeting him in person, I did not hesitate to tell him that I would be happy and excited to have him come here. I was nervous as hell though because I feared that I may not like him (recalling that one picture) and, of course, even more importantly, that he may not like me. He, after all, is 21 yrs old (22 in China) and I am 56. Even though I was totally honest about my age and I had sent pictures of myself, I still couldn't really believe that a 21 yr. old could actually like a 56 yr old. In spite of being nervous and in spite of the potential for disaster, I was not about to give up a chance for another sexual relationship. If it didn't work out, five days could be a very long time but I was willing to take the chance. Besides, if he couldn't stand me or vice versa, he could probably go back early. The planning began and a date was set.

With each passing day I grew more and more excited and more and more apprehensive often wondering, once again, what the hell I was getting myself into. Going all the way to Jinan to meet Ted had been a very risky thing to do but turned out great. Could it work again?? Could this venture turn out great?? Or, would it be horrible and disastrous?? I found myself praying that Dave would not chicken out and change his mind and prayed that nothing would happen to destroy our plans.

With excitement and apprehension building, the day before Dave was to leave Beijing, there was an email with "Bad news" as the subject. My heart sank. So sure that he was writing to say that he would not be able to come, I was fearful and very reluctant to open this mail to read the bad news. Finally, I opened the mail. Dave was telling me that, due to the holiday, there was no space available on the train for the planned date or any dates near that one. My heart was sinking...sinking...until my heart soared to read that he would come by bus. HE WAS STILL COMING!!!!! (and I was cumming with anticipation).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home