Monday, July 9, 2007

A Canadian in China (Part 9)

To come from Beijing to my town by bus I thought would be most grueling. Dave was unable to give me an arrival time. I expected that he would have to go to another city about 30 miles away from me and that he would call me from there. At first, I was thinking that I would go there to meet him but realized that would probably not be necessary. I would just tell him, when he phoned, to take a taxi. It would be about 100 yuan (under $20.00). I made very rough calculations, based on the traveling time of the train, and estimated that he might arrive in the nearby city at around 11pm or midnight.

With all the emails back and forth, I really did feel like I knew this guy very well. I could tell that he was a good guy and a nice guy...I just couldn't be sure about his physical looks. I was filled with such excitement and anticipation at meeting him.

The night that I was expecting him to arrive, I stayed here, at my computer, next to the phone waiting for his call. Midnight came, 1:00 am came, 2:00 am, 3:00 am...no call. At one stage, I fell asleep on this couch in front of the computer. I awoke around 5:00 am. There had been no call so I decided that he wasn't coming after all. I sleepily staggered off to my bed with a heavy, heavy heart, filled with overwhelming disappointment. All the excitement and apprehension was for nothing. He wasn't coming.

At about 6:30 a.m. I heard the phone ringing. I sprang out of bed and ran into the computer room to answer. It was him!!!!! He had come!!!! I was even more surprised and delighted when he told me he was at the back gate to my school...just 3 minutes away!!! I told him I would be down to him in 3 minutes. I was throwing something on and heading out the door and suddenly was horrified by the thought that I had not showered, shaved, brushed my teeth...deodorant etc. I realized that I hadn't even combed my hair after sleeping much of the night. As if I wasn't self-conscious enough about meeting this 21 yr. old kid...here I was in this state, looking my worst!!! I had been expecting about an hour from his phone call to his arrival as he was supposed to have called from the nearby city. I would have done all that I could to be ready for him but now...what could I do?? Nothing!! I was a mess and there was nothing I could do about it.

I ran out into the street from my apartment building and walked only a few yards and there he was!! How did I know??? He was the only one in the street...except me. He called out my name. I ran to him. My very first impression was very favorable. He was smaller than I expected...not short...about my own height (5'9"), but much slimmer. He had told me he was slim but his pictures made him look of average build. He was, indeed, quite slim. Not skinny but quite slim. He told me later that he thinks he is too slim and so do his roommates and classmates. His face, as expected, is not terrifically handsome or even cute but very, very "pleasing" and attractive. He spoke so softly.

Dave told me that he did, indeed, have to change buses in the nearby city but that he had had to wait a while before the first bus left for my town. He said he never thought to phone me from there thinking that the arrangement had been for him to phone me when he arrived here, in my town. I told him how I would have instructed him to take a taxi, rather than wait for the first bus. I apologized for not being clearer and also for my appalling appearance, having just gotten out of bed.

In his emails and occasional phone calls, Dave sounded like such a sweet guy...almost naive. I was determined to not rush into anything and to scare him off. I wanted to go real slowly so there was no appearance of just being hungry for sex. Having been up all night, I thought he would be very tired and I told him that he was welcome to have a shower and then rest for a while or to rest first, if he wanted to. I told him that he could have my room....to himself. I would not bother him if he wanted to sleep. He told me that he was not tired at all. He was on one of those buses that is all beds. I have never seen buses like these in America but they are very common all over China. Many of them are very new or brand new and look very cozy and comfortable. He said that he was on that bus for almost 20 hours and got lots of sleep. He did accept the offer of a shower however.

I gave Dave a set of clean bath towel, hand towel and wash cloth and a pair of slippers. He went into my room and undressed for the shower. He came out with the towel wrapped around his hips, below his waist. His torso was totally breathtaking!!!! It really was. His pecs were well formed and he had that beautiful rippled abdomen forming almost a V to his groin. He was unbelievably perfect from the hips up and already, I couldn't wait to get my hands on him. I had to comment on his beautiful shape and asked if he worked out. He said thanks for the compliment and said that yes, he does work out on a regular basis at his university. It sure showed.

When Dave emerged from the shower, he came to me and put his arms around me saying how good it was to finally meet. I again apologized for my own appearance, still unshaven and not showered and indicated that it was now my turn to go to the shower. Instead, he began to kiss me. The deepest longest kiss I had ever experienced. I thought he would not let go. He caressed me all over my still clothed body. I couldn't believe it!!! I was as hard as a rock. This guy was not only gorgeous but was also very passionate. I pulled his towel apart and removed it from him. Now I could see all of him.

I could hardly believe my eyes. His torso, as noted, could not be more perfect. His thin waist tapered to his groin where his very big cock was sticking straight out from a beautiful thick patch of black pubic hair. By Chinese standards, I think this cock could be called "huge"...I think it was close to my 7 plus inches. From my experience, thus far, the Chinese seem to have long, straight and soft pubic hairs. Dave's is thick, more coarse and curlier than the others I have seen. Even his pubic hair was gorgeous and a major turn on.He pulled me into the bedroom where we both fell on the bed and began kissing again...another long, long , deep kiss. I really thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Quickly, I tore my clothes off. When I removed my underwear, my hard cock sprang out and Dave went for it, complimenting me on it's size. Pulling me down on the bed, he took my cock into his mouth. I couldn't wait to taste his cock and as quickly as possible moved into the 69 position. In no time at all, we both came almost at the same time. After a few minutes of laying together holding each other with cum all over our stomachs and pubic areas, we cleaned up and I hit the shower feeling in total disbelief at my good fortune to me this fantastic guy. This, I think, is going to be a glorious five days.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home