Friday, July 20, 2007

My First Time

It was just one of those things. I bumped into him when he was tying his shoelace; I wasn't looking where I was going. I apologised and our eyes met. I looked deep into his eyes and saw a fire burning inside of them, a fire of lust. I offered to buy him a drink, he said yes. Everything was fine till he asked me back to his apartment. Now, I could tell he was gay but at this point I didn't know I was. I said yes and we walked back to his place. We started talking about stuff like the weather etc. Anyway we got back to his place, he opened the door and we went in. Inside I saw a beautiful house, it was an artist's dream, the things he had in there. There were paintings and sculptures. He asked me if I wanted to see his bedroom. I knew what he meant he wanted me to get it on with him. I protested, I told him I wasn't gay. He asked if I was open to new ideas. I said yes because I am. He then said this is just a new idea, if you don't try it how do you that you won't like it. I have to admit he had a point so I walked with him into his bedroom. He moved over and began to kiss me. He had such masculine lips; it was like being kissed by a brillo pad. I didn't fight it, I succumbed to it. I slipped my tongue into his hot mouth and wiggled it around. He stifled a scream of joy. He then started to undo my pants and I undid his, all the while trying to keep our lips together. We managed to pull the trousers off, but know came the pants. I must admit at this point I felt quite uncomfortable. I had never seen another mans cock and I didn't know what to feel. I took my pants off and his eyes widened at the sight of my hard 7inch cock. He then proceeded to take his pants off; I looked in amazement as in front of me i saw a massive hard on. It must have been 10inches or so. I moved my hand down to his cock and started to fondle it. I removed my mouth from his and started to massage his neck with my lips. He proceeded to place his hand on my hard cock and begin to fondle it as well. It felt weird at first, having another man touching my cock but I got used to it. I slid my hand up and down his hard pole. At the same time I was moving my mouth lower and lower with each kiss. I had reached his belly when he stopped me and said, I thought you weren't gay. To which I replied I wasn't till I had your cock in my mouth. He looked puzzled for a moment the realised what I meant. I slid my mouth over his cock and begin to give him a blowjob. His cock was so warm and tasted so beautiful. On the tip of his cock was some pre-cum so I licked that off. With my tongue I flicked his cock. He enjoyed that. His head rolled on his broad shoulders. I wondered how long he could last, I couldn't be much longer. Just then he shouted stop. I looked up with innocent eyes then he said, if this is your first then I should suck you off then I can fuck you from behind. I didn't argue. He moved his head down to my cock and he shoved it in his mouth, I was surprised he managed to deep throat it. A tingly sensation and shivered up my body. His warm mouth had heated up my cock to boiling levels. I rolled my head trying not to cum, as I wanted him down there as long as possible. But I couldn't do it, I squirted on his tongue. I moved down to kiss him and he placed my cum on my tongue, I liked his body with it. All over his chest hair and all over his cock. I had finished but he wasn't, he flipped me onto my back and stuck my ass into the air. I grabbed his cock and guided it into my ass. I can't tell you the pleasure and pain I was in. It felt so good having a cock that big in me, but it hurt for the same reason. I screamed with yes as the pleasure beat the pain. He pushed his cock further and further into me. I screamed, but he just thrust faster and faster. He was like a jackhammer. I closed my eyes in ecstasy and hope that this moment with his cock in me would last for an age. But alas it didn't, he was fucking me for about 5 minutes, in my now numb ass. After those 5 minutes though and has squirted in my ass. He tried to take out his cock, but as it was still hard I wouldn't let him. I told him to keep pumping till it went soft. He was there for another minute and his cock went soft in my ass. I let him take it out. We started to kiss again, I rubbed my cum further into his god like body. Our lips didn't leave each others till we fell asleep cradled in each others arms.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home