Friday, July 20, 2007

Home Alone

Let me tell you about the first time I "seriously" masturbated as a homosexual. I was alone in my apartment, incredibly bored, and had just been reading a text on the internet about anal masturbation. Although I was straight, I always embraced pleasure, and according to what I read there was great pleasure to be gained here. It took a while to overcome the initial barrier, but eventually I was prepared to give it a try. My first attempt was with my finger, actually. But that had been a year earlier. I had been standing in the shower, soaping myself. While I rubbed the soap over my buttocks, my hand curiously slid into the crack and I pushed gently at the opening. As I increased pressure, my index finger suddenly entered my anus. I was startled, a bit scared that I might be hurting myself, and I slid it out and stopped it. But now, having read instructions on how to do it properly, I was prepared to try again. I had scouted the apartment for appropriate tools, but in the end the best I could come up with was the stick of a plumber. It was rather thin, maybe one third of an inch, but I was inexperienced and it seemed right to start off small. I was curious and eager, as soon as I found the plumber in the bathroom I got down on the floor and started undressing. My dick had already started rising a bit from expectation. I tossed the clothes in a pile in the corner and lubed up the plumber stick. I didn't normally use lube when wanking off, so I didn't have any at home. I used some shower gel instead, it was slippery and should work. I dabbed some on my asshole as well, and then I was ready to go. I gently inserted the stick in my ass. At first, the feeling was neither pleasure nor pain, it just felt weird. A strange object being shoved into my ass. But when it had gotten a bit further in, the pleasure was intense! I inserted it as long as I dared, then I went from crouching to lying down on my back. I let go of the plumber and just left it there, while I started beating off. I didn't notice that the stick was working its way out again, until it reached my asshole and fell onto the floor. I inserted it again, this time holding it in place with one hand while jerking my cock with the other. When the orgasm started building up, it felt better than ever. I twisted the plumber, adding extra pleasure. Then by whole body started shaking as I had one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced, wave after wave of cum spurted out of my dick and splattered on my stomach and on the floor. I lay still, panting for several minutes before I slipped the plumber out of my ass and wiped myself off. The next time, I felt more wild. I had bought carrots, and I had picked out one of perfect shape and thickness. This was maybe a little below one inch thick. I lubed it up, I stuck it in - oh my god, the feeling! Without consciously thinking about it, my thoughts had already started to change, and in my imagination these objects were starting to turn into dicks. I pushed the carrot in, now not lying on the floor or crouching, but standing on all fours like I was being fucked. Instead of just leaving it, I now started pulling it out again, then shoving it back in, and so forth. I felt like I was being fucked. I was extremely turned on, my dick was hard as a rock. The only problem was that no matter how intense the pleasure got, I never got closer to orgasm this way. My cock needed to be touched too. I couldn't stand like this with no hands, so I had to give up fucking my own ass in order to jack off. I alternated between the two as best I could for a while, but it just didn't work. Also, my arms were getting tired from lifting my body. I switched to just sitting on the floor. But when I watched my hard cock, pulsating between my legs, I had an irresistible urge...to suck it. I don't know what came over me, but I leaned over to try. It hurt my back, and I could only lick and suck gently at the tip of the head. Then I tried making a backflip and stopping in the middle. This made me able to get the whole head into my mouth. I continued shoving the carrot back and forth in my ass, while I sucked and licked and gently nibbled at my dick. I had never experienced anything so sexy in my life. I was sucking cock AND getting my cock sucked. And being ass-fucked at the same time! The mere thought was enough to make me cum. I started feeling insecure when I felt my cock jerking - should I pull out before I cum? I didn't have time to think, but somehow I settled for a no. I squished out what felt like a gallon of hot, white goo into my mouth. As I let my head fall, my cock slipped out of my mouth and dribbled a few last drops on my lower lip and cheeks. I still had the cum in my mouth, I couldn't bring myself to swallow it. I stood up on trembling legs and spat it out in the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror. Now that the orgasm was over, it all felt like a bad idea.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home